The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 18, 2017, 08:25:42 PMEmulator and roms

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 18, 2017, 08:25:53 PMThe Wii has Virtual Console too, y'know

1. In my opinion, Noc, emulators and roms don't provide legitimate gaming experiences to me. I'll avoid them if I can.
2. I don't have time to play long-term games on my Wii anymore.

But enough about the VC titles. What about the Switch and the European bundle?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

Get an x box controller
It's how I beat oot for the first time
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

I was excited to see that wonderful collection.
Current feeling after finding out that it's PAL exclusive:
Spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Trainer Ave

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 18, 2017, 08:34:28 PMGet an x box controller
It's how I beat oot for the first time
Funnily enough it was the same for me too. I bought the Xbox 360 controller and then like 7ish months later I bought an Xbox 360
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

cashwarrior1

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

I dunno, but I do know that no matter where I go, I have somebody telling me how annoying I am and how nobody likes me.

LeviR.star

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on July 20, 2017, 06:35:23 AMI dunno, but I do know that no matter where I go, I have somebody telling me how annoying I am and how nobody likes me.

Why would that be?

cashwarrior1

LeviR.star

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on July 20, 2017, 07:19:49 AMBecause I'm annoying and everybody hates me

Stop saying that! Not everyone hates you!