News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

With gold and silver coming to the VC shiny Celebi is now a possibility (I think)

Also I participated in Safari week but didn't find anything

@Dudeman did you ever try hunting?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Dudeman on July 10, 2017, 01:03:34 PMacross four different generations that have shinies

oh that's right you haven't played Gen 4 or Gen 5

THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR NOT PLAYING GEN 5 DUDEMAN
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Trainer Ave

Well I don't blame him. Gen 5 kinda sucks.

Also I kinda had a brain fart. It's buneary not lopunny
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Yeah I was wondering how you scored an evolved 'mon next to a Wurmple.
And Gen 5 doesn't suck at all (in fact, I got Black for my sister a few years ago for her first personal Pokemon game), I just haven't played it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

Also I now have an odd question. I've been running through Eterna Forest and I encountered 3 more shinies among other nonshinies. I have no idea what is happening. Is there some kind of glitch in my game or something? (I'm not using an action replay and this is not a rom)
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

AmpharosAndy

Gen 5 is my favourite! It's really different and interesting whilst still feeling like pokemon.

And yeah that's weird :S don't complain though haha
innit

Trainer Ave

So this microSD in my phone is corrupted. Just fucking fantastic. I'm trying to recover what I can before I format it. Hopefully that will fix whatever is going on with it.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Luckily almost everything is recoverable. Literally anything I had in folders. Unfortunately the files that were on the root of the SD are lost forever.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Zunawe

If you have An SD card that tells you it's corrupted, replace it. It'll probably break again later. They're very unreliable in general.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

LeviR.star

I've got a dilemma: I don't know what to get.

I've wanted a Switch ever since they came out, but my local Wal-Mart doesn't carry them. I'm going to have to make at least $400 to get one.

Problem: The SNES Classic Edition was just announced a few weeks ago, and they will only produce them for a few months! There's a bunch of games I've never played that I want to play, like Super Metroid, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Earthbound, and The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past.

Bigger problem: I've never really owned a Metroid game before, but I'm a sucker for remakes, and this Metroid II: Return of Samus remake looks brilliant. It looks fun, too, which is weird, because I've never been a big Metroid fan.

I mean, just look at this! There's even a Metroid II download code!
[close]

Problem: this marvelous collection is exclusive to Europe, and I have no idea why. Still, it would be great to have it, but would I have to wait until a more expensive bundle appeared on e-Bay?

What should I do? My parents just set up a debit card account for me the other day, but even though there's already some money saved up on it, I'm scared to use some of it, in fear of what they would think.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mastersuperfan

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 18, 2017, 08:22:06 PMThere's a bunch of games I've never played that I want to play, like Super Metroid, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Earthbound, and The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past.

Virtual Console
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated