News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I wonder if it's possible for dad to go one vacation without having an explosive flare-up of passive aggression? 🤔🤔🤔
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

FireArrow

The reason why Sing and Zootopia are compared is because the characters being animals in Zootopia is actually significant to the plot whereas in Sing it's just lol animals sell.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

LeviR.star

I have no idea why, but watching this video made me angry.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

innit

Altissimo

mikey

unmotivated

braix

its monday and my body thought it would be a good idea to wake up at 4am for no reason
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Sometimes you just gotta cry because life sucks
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

they ask you how you are and you just have to say you're fine when you're not really fine but you just can't get into it because they would never understand

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 17, 2017, 09:30:35 PMSometimes you just gotta cry because life sucks
Sometimes you just gotta suck because life cries
innit

BlackDragonSlayer

It was so hot today that flights were cancelled. I hate the southern California summer.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

There are times when a lack of morals would be nice. I don't have it in me to block my parents BUT THEY WONT STOP TEXTING ME AND THE QUESTIONS WONT STOOOOOOOOOP. I JUST WANT TO ENJOY GSP.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated