News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

They're both horror games, last time I checked.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bloop

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 27, 2017, 07:51:20 PMA newer, younger scout, (about 4 years younger,) asked me, "Is that Bendy?".

Younger kids these days playing games like FNaF and BatIM. I was so ticked.
Slender came out when I was 13 and browsing 9GAG, it's not like younger kids don't get informed somehow about horror games.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on May 28, 2017, 12:17:17 AMThe joke is that FNaF is a bad horror game.

This, shock and jump scares =/= horror
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

My point is that I wonder why less and less kids are playing Nintendo games these days. Nintendo still has a great selection of modern games on their hands.

Dudeman

Because Nintendo is for kids. At least, that's the image being perpetuated. Even though they make solid games, post-pubescent kids don't want to be caught dead playing kiddy games when they could be playing the next shooter or competitive MOBA.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Which I hate. People aren't giving Ninty a chance (but I could understand not wanting to play after they try PMSS or PMCS)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 28, 2017, 10:00:03 AMWhich I hate. People aren't giving Ninty a chance (but I could understand not wanting to play after they try PMSS or PMCS)

Huh. I always figured long-time Paper Mario fans were the only people that hated those. I've played every PM game except Color Splash, but I still liked Sticker Star. Just not as much as TTYD.

MaestroUGC

Generally Nintendo has two real demographics that they do well with: Pre-pubescent children and generally people over the age of 20 or so trying to relive/recapture their childhood or who otherwise just never stopped playing Nintendo games but finally have money of their own to play video games whenever they want.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

And critics who care about art in their video games
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 28, 2017, 10:20:50 AMGenerally Nintendo has two real demographics that they do well with: Pre-pubescent children and generally people over the age of 20 or so trying to relive/recapture their childhood or who otherwise just never stopped playing Nintendo games but finally have money of their own to play video games whenever they want.

I think this sums it up pretty well. Of course, some have been playing mostly Nintendo all of their lives.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 28, 2017, 01:25:08 PMAnd critics who care about art in their video games
F A N B O Y I N G

Nintendo makes good games
but so does sony
and so does microsoft
and so do independent developers that are idiots and only make steam games
and so does rito
unmotivated

cashwarrior1