The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 18, 2017, 11:25:56 AMI'm sad. Today is the last day for our school's seniors. I made friends with a lot of them in Drama, and now they're leaving...
I understand completely.

What about favoritist parents?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Do what you know to be right and hope that the truth will out. You can't control them but you can be proud of your own achievements.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Alrighty. Hopefully they'll see through the veil.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

@darkrai situation

Hate to be a dick, but

inb4 it's maya again
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on May 18, 2017, 10:59:12 AMScrounge together all evidence possible that shows the truth. Present said evidence in a mature and orderly manner. Make her present evidence that supports her story, which shouldn't exist. Of course, if your parents aren't the kind to wait for evidence before passing judgment, this will be difficult.
wrong
Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 18, 2017, 11:12:58 AMIn my experience there is not a thing you can do about it. Most people will automatically believe the first thing they hear even when evidence points to the contrary.
dingdingding

let it go is the correct answer
unmotivated

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on May 18, 2017, 09:46:19 PM@darkrai situation

Hate to be a dick, but

inb4 it's maya again
I believe it has been solved and addressed already. Somebody confirm for me haha
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Can confirm. It was actually my crazy ex trying to pull a cruel prank :)
But they're gone now. For good.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

How was it a cruel prank? She just came here and said a bunch of dumb stuff presumably for humor.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

Looooooooong story & a bunch of behind the scenes stuff about how demons were gonna come haunt me & try to harm me and crap, of course relying on info given her while we were in a relationship.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Double post: Nothing is going right AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH T_T
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

LeviR.star

I was at a Boy Scout meeting the other night, and before it started, I began drawing Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (a well-known Disney icon) on the whiteboard while I waited. A newer, younger scout, (about 4 years younger,) asked me, "Is that Bendy?".

Younger kids these days playing games like FNaF and BatIM. I was so ticked.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

I don't know who bendy nor oswald are
and you are a younger kid
unmotivated

LeviR.star

I meant late elementary/early middle schoolers acting like they should still be in diapers, not high schoolers old and mature enough to play horror games.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated