The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on May 13, 2017, 12:58:07 PMOkay guys, I need to step in here. Please do not discuss demonic possession, drug use, etc, even out of curiosity. This should not be encouraged in the slightest. Darkraix, whoever you are, I'm going to have to ask you to keep that to yourself as well. This isn't the place to discuss this.

Rememer kids, demonic possesion is bad...

No but really, if Darkraix isn't obviously satire then come on guys.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 13, 2017, 12:58:00 PMOh yeah, I got my physical today & they told me I have a systolic heart murmur.
What's that? Doesn't sound good :S
innit

DarkraixDEATH4

Quote from: FireArrow on May 13, 2017, 01:54:09 PMRememer kids, demonic possesion is bad...

No but really, if Darkraix isn't obviously satire then come on guys.

huh?

Altissimo

if this isnt satire then you need to get help asap, i mean that sounds like symptoms of schizophrenia or something

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 13, 2017, 02:10:19 PMWhat's that? Doesn't sound good :S
It's where a valve in your heart doesn't close properly, so it makes a clicking noise. At least, that's what I'm thinking it is.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

So it literally doesn't sound good :O

Are you okay?
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Yea, I feel completely normal. I'll have to get an echocardiogram (heart ultrasound), though, so doctors can see what's actually happening & how severe the murmur actually is. I'm not too worried about it, though, because it took a cardiologist to actually detect it, and he said he had a great difficulty hearing it because it was so quiet. Even with the murmur, he still cleared me to run cross country, so there's that XD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

PetrifiedLasagna

I was all excited to unveil the new look for my site today, but my family went on a trip and I forgot my PC charger... :P

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 13, 2017, 12:58:00 PMOh yeah, I got my physical today & they told me I have a systolic heart murmur. LUCKILY, it's minor & shouldn't interfere with my running, but I still have to get an ECG done.

I hope you get better E.Gadd.

E. Gadd Industries

Thanks man!

In other news: What does one do concerning a younger sister who has contented herself to making up lies about you and then telling said lies to your parents in an attempt to get you in trouble?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Scrounge together all evidence possible that shows the truth. Present said evidence in a mature and orderly manner. Make her present evidence that supports her story, which shouldn't exist. Of course, if your parents aren't the kind to wait for evidence before passing judgment, this will be difficult.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

In my experience there is not a thing you can do about it. Most people will automatically believe the first thing they hear even when evidence points to the contrary.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

LeviR.star

I'm sad. Today is the last day for our school's seniors. I made friends with a lot of them in Drama, and now they're leaving...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

PetrifiedLasagna

You should build a wall, and make her pay for it!

Old jokes aside, Dudeman makes a good point.

Edit:

Of course, I'm the kind of person who thinks a well thought out argument can solve almost anything.