News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah, dark love? Like, a love to do bad or...?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

DarkraixDEATH4

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 13, 2017, 10:57:57 AMI do not understand what you mean.
What did he have to say for himself? People usually tend to meet him when drugs are involved.

he told me i've done a good job

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

DarkraixDEATH4

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 13, 2017, 10:59:29 AMYeah, dark love? Like, a love to do bad or...?

dark love as in like "the love of the dark" like not "love" as in the love you feel for your partner or to someone/something that's done good for you but like a genuine love for dark energy (but the love is dark too) it's like this love = light and dark love = dark light... or just the absence of light but still with the feeling of appreciation i guess i can love but love in a bad way (not of the light)

E. Gadd Industries

I'm sorry, but I genuinely don't understand. Although, that doesn't seem like anything I would want to have...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 13, 2017, 11:15:34 AMI'm sorry, but I genuinely don't understand.
I think I might...

Quote from: DarkraixDEATH4 on May 13, 2017, 11:14:00 AMdark love = dark light... or just the absence of light but still with the feeling of appreciation
So if I'm listening to great music in the dark it's dark love because of the absence of light but still with the feeling of appreciation?
innit

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: DarkraixDEATH4 on May 13, 2017, 10:10:55 AMi decided to turn to drugs... i started abusing my prescriptions. they say that you cant get a high from Tylenol, but i can confirm to you that you for sure can.

You must be in a lot of pain to get prescribed Tylenol.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

Oh yeah, I got my physical today & they told me I have a systolic heart murmur. LUCKILY, it's minor & shouldn't interfere with my running, but I still have to get an ECG done.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Okay guys, I need to step in here. Please do not discuss demonic possession, drug use, etc, even out of curiosity. This should not be encouraged in the slightest. Darkraix, whoever you are, I'm going to have to ask you to keep that to yourself as well. This isn't the place to discuss this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

MOD POST:

Upon discussion, the moderators have deemed this subject ok, but really bizarre. As such we would encourage you to discuss such delicate matters privately, or at least in spoilers. Of course if in the event the conversation strays into rule breaking territory, then the moderators will take appropriate action.

Carry on.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

AmpharosAndy

Is maya me or death4? + who is maya? Nsm history lesson?
innit