News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

so guys I'm thinking about writing a letter to jamaha hows this for a draft

hai can I be mod thx
unmotivated

Dudeman

I mean I didn't say anything at all and got the job so anything's possible
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 03, 2017, 05:54:45 PMso guys I'm thinking about writing a letter to jamaha hows this for a draft

hai can I be mod thx

seems legit

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Trainer Ave

So I've never had my phone set to auto update apps. I've always updated the app when it needed it and I didn't have storage problems because my phone has awful storage. I hit a really great time for my storage and decided to download a movie. My phone then decides to start auto updating all the apps that are on my SD card and move them to the phone. What the fuck? My movie download should have been done by now but because of all the updates, the download is just now reaching 50%
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

How to become a mod on NSM:

Step 1: Profit.
Step 2: ??
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

Things haven't felt so good recently. I would rather not go into detail here, since there's stuff that's not suitable for a forum for all ages. Anyway, I kinda want to get through it without talking to a mental health professional. That'll probably be my undoing, but I don't care. Thoughts just keep on building up and I need to vent them out, either indirectly or directly.

It sounds like I'm asking for attention or something here, but I didn't really mean it to sound that way. I didn't mean for this post to become a mini-ramble, but I just wanted to release some emotion somehow. Oh, well. I just thought, "Fuck it, I'm just gonna post something about how I've been feeling recently", but even that's become a rather large struggle...

mikey

you can always send me a skype message, I'm a bubbles-approved listener
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: InsigTurtle on May 04, 2017, 06:03:33 PMsince there's stuff that's not suitable for a forum for all ages.

if you'd like to talk to someone that can handle things not suitable for a forum for all ages send me a PM

Dudeman

That was probably the tamest ramble I've ever seen. Don't worry about sounding like you're asking for attention; most of the subject matter that this thread brings up inherently starts out like that. If you really think your mental health is at stake, then seeing a professional should definitely be in your plans, but I can understand wanting to avoid that. It can feel like a last resort. Don't be afraid to ask us for help.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatHiddenCharacter

I may seem like an asshole sometimes, but I always want to help anyone in need of a talk. The two best stress relievers are talking and crying. I always offer to listen to people's problems, mostly because I want people to have what I was never given. Respect and attention. You can always PM or Skype me, Insig.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter