News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 26, 2017, 09:50:59 AMPeople want a place to complain about irl stuff or ask for advice when their life sucks. Is that so wrong?

That sounds like a great idea. Why don't we take that idea, and apply it here, so that we can change the "You think your life is rough?" purpose to "Well, here's my two cents, and I hope it helps you feel better" purpose. If anyone here wants to argue all the time, they can go create a new topic called "The Argument Thread/Your Life Sucks Topic [Please be pricks]".

Quote from: Altissimo on April 26, 2017, 09:54:50 AMnoc was mocking that line of thinking not actually saying it

Ah, I see.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 26, 2017, 09:56:36 AMThat sounds like a great idea. Why don't we take that idea, and apply it here, so that we can change the "You think your life is rough?" purpose to "Well, here's my two cents, and I hope it helps you feel better" purpose.
...that's generally what happens here.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Read the title past the rant thread.
What you guys were doing after zun posted is not the norm
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on April 25, 2017, 03:55:53 PMYou think that's bad? The people at my school do that, but they know everyone can hear it.
this isn't what should be going on itt
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 26, 2017, 10:41:10 AMRead the title past the rant thread.
What you guys were doing after zun posted is not the norm
dang it noc, stop using zun as a nickname because it's someone else's name and you're confusing me so much

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

Somebody quickly complain about something unrelated to change the subject.
innit

Altissimo

Zunawe

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 26, 2017, 11:58:45 AMdang it noc, stop using zun as a nickname because it's someone else's name and you're confusing me so much
Who else is "zun"?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

cashwarrior1

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 26, 2017, 12:38:05 PMSomebody quickly complain about something unrelated to change the subject.
Darn it, you ruined my chances of complaining.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianoth

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 26, 2017, 12:38:05 PMSomebody quickly complain about something unrelated to change the subject.
People on the internet is stupid. That includes me.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Zunawe on April 26, 2017, 12:57:43 PMWho else is "zun"?
Quote from: Latios212 on April 26, 2017, 01:04:40 PMThe guy who makes Touhou.
ftfy.
He is indeed that person. He creates, composes for, writes, and does the artwork for every main line touhou game himself. He even has a specific soundfont (referenced by dudeman) named after him because he abused it so much. The "zunpet," specifically. Example.

mikey

unmotivated