The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Umm... did it even occur to you that (a) this is the rant thread, (b) this was posted 6 days later, and (c) he's talking about people whose phones make a lot of noise, which has nothing to do with reaction videos?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on April 25, 2017, 09:34:31 PMOh really because it sure does look like  it. If he wasn't talking to me then why post it exactly where a conversation directed towards me about that exact topic is taking place?
nevermind that the only "relevant" part was that last sentence
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trainer Ave

If that is the case Latios, that I do apologize but you must also see how it looks. I'm not narcissistic, it just looks like he is talking to me. If he is I do not retract my statement. If not, then I do apologize.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Take a chill pill, B-Waf, you seem pretty touchy tonight.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zunawe

Post was directed at my roommate who will walk into our living room (which is perfectly quiet and usually where people do homework) and watch a YouTube video on his phone playing it through the speakers instead of headphones.

I honestly hadn't even read the previous posts.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 25, 2017, 05:25:44 PMYou think your life is bad?  People here do what people around you do, but WORSE.
Can I get this framed?
innit

Altissimo

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on April 25, 2017, 09:40:22 PMIf that is the case Latios, that I do apologize but you must also see how it looks. I'm not narcissistic, it just looks like he is talking to me. If he is I do not retract my statement. If not, then I do apologize.

But... only to you. It only looks that way to you. Literally everyone else here understood it was a vaguepost about some real life incident. You might wanna think about that

Olimar12345

Yeah it totally did not look like he was talking about you.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

This thread was a bad idea, unless the point of it was to vent out anger inside a video game music arrangement forum where everyone supposedly understands each other. All I see it doing is building bad relationships between members. It's really sad that this is 896 pages long.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

but usually the rants have nothing to do with other members???? it's literally just a place to complain about random shit

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on April 25, 2017, 09:42:42 PMTake a chill pill, B-Waf, you seem pretty touchy tonight.

Quote from: Altissimo on April 26, 2017, 09:44:20 AMbut usually the rants have nothing to do with other members???? it's literally just a place to complain about random shit

I'm saying that when someone complains, it leads a bunch of other people to argue about who's got it worse. Then people get emotional, while each rant started just to complain, not to offend someone else.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Maelstrom

People want a place to complain about irl stuff or ask for advice when their life sucks. Is that so wrong?

Edit: and you are the first person to bring this up in the 3 years I've been here. That's around 350 pages worth of posts.