The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on February 21, 2017, 09:51:45 PMAlso "crochet" is a knitting style, not "crotchet". Now I can criticise your spelling.

Plus 64th note doesn't sounds as great as hemidemisemiquaver.

Okay but hemidemiwhatever is too much effort to say and spell.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dudeman on February 21, 2017, 09:54:19 PMOh, is that so? I'm not an idiot, I know it's spelled stupidly in the uk lands
Fool! Your US spellings have no effect on me!

Quote from: Nebbles on February 21, 2017, 09:55:32 PMOkay but hemidemiwhatever is too much effort to say and spell.
Ok.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

:( I wasn't being serious omg I hope I didn't offend
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Altissimo

certainly if ur trying to have fun ur in the wrong thread for it

E. Gadd Industries

I for one enjoy saying things like hemidemisemiquaver! (It was even in a quick recall question at an academic team meet!)

...wait, wrong thread...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Doing editing for the first time. The video is pretty good, but the audio part is a veritable hot mess. Have to be finished before tomorrow, too.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Oh my god, why do I have so much trouble installing operating systems? It's not even my fault. The Ubuntu installer just refuses to install GRUB correctly any time I'm using it. And of course it's basically impossible to fix. And it seems to have caused Windows to also break. Somehow. I hate this.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Zunawe on February 28, 2017, 09:48:16 PMAnd of course it's basically impossible to fix. And it seems to have caused Windows to also break.
Wait, so what's left?

Zunawe

The USB I'm installing Linux from. Also, Windows exists; it's just broken beyond comfortable usability. I can repair it without loss of data. It's just awful.
See below
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

12 potatoes and a glowstick. It's not optimal, but it works.

goddammit zun I wanted to make a funny you ninja

Zunawe

I program things