News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Of all the times for Dropbox to be having Error 500...
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

TheDreamingHawk

Days later, I feel a bit better about the president elect, mainly because of the fact that it seems that the running president and other former opponents are willing to give him a shot. What I am NOT feeling better about however are the riots. Just nearby a kid in a school got vigorously bullied because his parents were pro trump and he wanted to work on homework instead of cut class for a protest. This should not be happening, and now it seems the old "one bad thing goes away and another replaces it" is happening...

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Hero of Trains

So in not politics news, I have 3 exams at 8 am next week and I'm hoping against all hope that I don't sleep through any of them. My friends have 2 pm exams and I'm just a ball of sadness because I don't take normal classes for my grade level.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

SlowPokemon

Let's just say that right now my motto is "if it isn't one thing, it's your mother"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on November 11, 2016, 01:37:53 PMDays later, I feel a bit better about the president elect, mainly because of the fact that it seems that the running president and other former opponents are willing to give him a shot. What I am NOT feeling better about however are the riots. Just nearby a kid in a school got vigorously bullied because his parents were pro trump and he wanted to work on homework instead of cut class for a protest. This should not be happening, and now it seems the old "one bad thing goes away and another replaces it" is happening...

This is EXACTLY what happened in Sweden some years ago when the nationalistic party Sweden Democrats made it through the 4% bar, and therefore made it into the government. People held lots of protests, the biggest probably being the one where people gathered at "Sergels Torg" (The central square of Stockholm) at a big protest. After a while it calmed down a bit though. Hope it does so for you in the USA too.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

McDucky

I missed högskoleprovet (basically an important biannual test for getting into higher education) because I fell ill the day before :(

Tobbeh99

How sad :'(.

Btw didn't know you were from Sweden McDucky. cool
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on November 11, 2016, 01:37:53 PMDays later, I feel a bit better about the president elect, mainly because of the fact that it seems that the running president and other former opponents are willing to give him a shot. What I am NOT feeling better about however are the riots. Just nearby a kid in a school got vigorously bullied because his parents were pro trump and he wanted to work on homework instead of cut class for a protest. This should not be happening, and now it seems the old "one bad thing goes away and another replaces it" is happening...
I enjoy and appreciate your mellow attitude
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

;-; Safari is being stupid; it won't let me log into Nintendo.com
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah, I know, but I was hopeful that it wouldn't screw up. :/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on November 16, 2016, 07:29:28 PM;-; Safari is being stupid; it won't let me log into Nintendo.com

I'm also having this issue, I can't log in on my iPhone
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

I procastinated on some collabs and now I'm at my deadline whoops
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheDreamingHawk

A cat I loved and helped my aunt adopt two years ago died today, and despite talking to her yesterday about other things she never gave me any warning (despite him apparently showing signs of issues for a few days now).

Being raised as one who never cries over petty matters due to being a male (dad's enforcement made me who I am so therefore its hard to change my mindset), I instead have to react with anger, and most importantly hatred towards my aunt for not giving me any heads up about this. Apparently they had an idea of what was wrong and wanted to give it a shot but of course they charged a crazy amount of money for it and my aunt couldn't pay up. Despite me having paranoia of the cat being not the best of condition (having seen him last month and noticed how he was skinny no matter what) I was told that they took him to the vet over and over and over again and they found nothing wrong with him at all. It is my belief that the vets in WI are horribly incompetent in this case, since I know my aunt didn't want him dead either but it seems that they couldn't find an easy fix.

My Moon copy is also late but that's nothing in comparison to this, and now I feel the game won't make things better.

expect me to be aggressive for the next few weeks or more.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming