The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 24, 2016, 08:35:56 PMBigotry is bannable, so just think before you speak
I don't care anymore, nobody likes me because I have an opinion.

Bloop

It's not that you're not allowed to have an opinion, it's that you're telling it aloud in the wrong community.

KefkaticFanatic

And by "wrong community" we mean modern society, tbh

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on October 25, 2016, 04:19:22 AMI don't care anymore, nobody likes me because I have an opinion.
I like you!
We're facebook friends!
unmotivated

Maelstrom

It's only October, but the mornings here are nearly at my cold limit.

Ruto

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on October 25, 2016, 04:19:22 AMI don't care anymore, nobody likes me because I have an opinion.

You can have opinions, but you can't stop people from telling you why you're wrong. In fact, it looks like you actually tried to silence people who disagreed.

Besides, you're saying these people shouldn't have certain rights (or maybe you've done more than just talk), and you feel you're the victim? EGO?! What the hell...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 24, 2016, 10:09:27 PMthen we're at an impasse if you ignore anything not currently accepted as scientific fact
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 24, 2016, 09:20:52 PMI'm talking Adam and eve type stuff here
lol @ Adam and Eve = scientific fact

what is shitpost

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Bloop on October 24, 2016, 10:26:44 PMWhy don't y'all move to the Netherlands and marry here. We have stroopwafels
I just looked up what that was and hot damn I want one
I like food.

Bloop

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 25, 2016, 01:27:11 PMI just looked up what that was and hot damn I want one
They're amazing, especially when they're still warm <3

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 25, 2016, 01:27:11 PMhot damn
Funny, FLUDD and I were discussing this earlier today: why is it always hot? Why never cold? Lukewarm?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

Stop referring to this guy as FLUDD he posted on this forum like once and no one knows who he is.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Double post because I don't want to insult E gadd by reffering to you guys in the same post.

Yes, people tend to dislike others because of their opinions. For example I dislike the tea party, the Ku Klux Klan, and religous radicals.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Well, I wouldn't say plenty, but he keeps forgetting this exists until I remind him. I keep trying to get him to arrange something, but he says he doesn't feel like musicing after band 🙄🙄
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

Literally the only time I've seen him post was the introduction thread. Maybe it's just me though.