The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

If marriage is all about religion, then why are there divorce lawyers?

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on October 24, 2016, 06:34:03 PMI'm not aloud to have opinions.

I made somebody leave a skype group chat because I'm against the idea of gay marriage.

Kids these days they think they're the only one allowed to have and express opinions!

Replace sarcasm with irony in that gif.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Gay people should be allowed to marry too though.  No discrimination is actually being proposed

Maybe we should just go back to arranged marriages I'd actually get married that way :<
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 24, 2016, 07:52:53 PMGay people should be allowed to marry too though.  No discrimination is actually being proposed
Gay people married to the same sex as them or just married in general?

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 24, 2016, 07:52:53 PMMaybe we should just go back to arranged marriages
yeah, no.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You could go to India.
Or convert to Islam and move to Iran.
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Dude on October 24, 2016, 08:00:03 PMGay people married to the same sex as them or just married in general?
;)

I'm sorry, I just really don't like the idea of a government who is supposedly not religiously founded can define what is or isn't strictly a religious ordinance
unmotivated

Dude

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 24, 2016, 08:04:20 PMI'm sorry, I just really don't like the idea of a government who is supposedly not religiously founded can define what is or isn't strictly a religious ordinance
Marriage has been a legal practice long since any of the Abrahamic religions. It's just the legal promotion (and in effect subsidization) of all the benefits that come with settling down with a partner.
what is shitpost

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on October 24, 2016, 06:34:03 PMI'm not aloud to have opinions.

I made somebody leave a skype group chat because I'm against the idea of gay marriage.
Bigotry is bannable, so just think before you speak

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 24, 2016, 08:12:39 PMMarriage has been a legal practice long since any of the Abrahamic religions. It's just the legal promotion (and in effect subsidization) of all the benefits that come with settling down with a partner.
I'm talking Adam and eve type stuff here
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Which, while not only unfounded, is irrelevant to the modern day concept of marriage.
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 24, 2016, 10:03:56 PMWhich, while not only unfounded, is irrelevant to the modern day concept of marriage.
then we're at an impasse if you ignore anything not currently accepted as scientific fact
unmotivated

Bloop

Why don't y'all move to the Netherlands and marry here. We have stroopwafels

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]