News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Holy shit these people on the internet are using my photos without credit. I've even found a whole album on wikipedia commons, but I don't care as much about that.

Also my professor complained about my signature??? What. I've been signing my name like that since I was 12 ._. that's already the signature my bank and stuff have on file so I told her I wasn't going to change it for that one form.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

you must feel an odd mixture of pride and righteous fury
unmotivated

Altissimo

I WAS GONNA DRESS UP AS DARTH VADER FOR OUR MOVIE MUSIC CONCERT BUT IM TOO SHORT FOR THE COSTUME FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IM SO MAD

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Olimar12345

Quote from: Altissimo on February 13, 2016, 03:14:38 PMI WAS GONNA DRESS UP AS DARTH VADER FOR OUR MOVIE MUSIC CONCERT BUT IM TOO SHORT FOR THE COSTUME FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IM SO MAD

It would've been hard to fit a mouthpiece through that mask anyway...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Pianist: we had 2 hours before showtime, no time
Olimar: I wasn't gonna be playing with it!

Olimar12345

So you were going to either conduct, attend, or be an usher for it?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

We were trying to reenact this. Ended up doing it, just... not with me as Vader

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Altissimo on February 13, 2016, 09:15:56 PMWe were trying to reenact this. Ended up doing it, just... not with me as Vader

How the FUCK do you reenact something like that??

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 13, 2016, 10:11:50 PMFUCK WE'RE OUT OF RICE

OH DEER GAD NOU HOW CUD THES HAPPIN

Altissimo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 14, 2016, 01:25:53 AMHow the FUCK do you reenact something like that??

THAT WAS THE WRONG GODDAMN LINK THAT'S HOW OMFG I MEANT THIS

SlowPokemon

I'm fucking dying I can't stop laughing altissimo how do you EVER accidentally link to THAT
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

IT WAS ALREADY COPIED CAUSE IT WA SSENT TO SOMEONEELSE

BlackDragonSlayer

Good! For a few hours there, I was worried for your health and sanity!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

InsigTurtle

Quote from: Altissimo on February 13, 2016, 09:15:56 PMWe were trying to reenact this. Ended up doing it, just... not with me as Vader

for some reason i didn't even question this

i was just like "oh, okay, seems reasonable"