News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Ah well that trashes my theory. Good luck, though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Kman96

Copypasta from facebook:

"Well this is an interesting development.

After arriving at the airport 4 hours before my flight was set to depart, my original flight was delayed due to Spokane's extremely snowy weather, and then I ended up switching to an earlier flight that didn't end up leaving until over an hour after my initial flight was supposed to. As it was, I only had about 30 minutes MAXIMUM between my flight landing and my connection flight boarding, but that soon changed. We sat on the Tarmac for well over half-an-hour waiting for the plane to be de-iced, and by the time we took off, I had but minutes between the time my flight was to land and my connection's take-off.

By talking with my mom, I learned that if I were to miss this flight, then I would be stranded in Seattle until 6:00 am. In what seemed like a scene from an action movie, I busted a gut to get from one plane to the other, but I wasn't pushy enough getting off of the plane with all of my junk and I ended being about 30 seconds late for my connection. They had just released from the gate. I was...No, I am...stranded in Seattle.
They offered me a hotel with a shuttle, but I simply don't trust myself to wake up on time in order to get back here, etc and also I am terrible in TSA and I would much rather spend one night in an airport than have to uncheck my bags, recheck them and then go through THAT again. Jeez. Thank you to those who have offered to let me take shelter with them, though. The offer is VERY much appreciated, but I am in a mood. I have food vouchers, though! Dunno how they work, but there's a first time for everything!

How will I spend the next 6 hours? Who knows! Watching videos on the Internet. Playing video games. Writing. Eating. NOT SLEEPING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS ANOTHER FLIGHT I JUST WANNA GO HOME."

...I've already lasted 4 hours. 2 hours left to go.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on December 18, 2015, 04:14:59 AMCopypasta from facebook:

"Well this is an interesting development.

After arriving at the airport 4 hours before my flight was set to depart, my original flight was delayed due to Spokane's extremely snowy weather, and then I ended up switching to an earlier flight that didn't end up leaving until over an hour after my initial flight was supposed to. As it was, I only had about 30 minutes MAXIMUM between my flight landing and my connection flight boarding, but that soon changed. We sat on the Tarmac for well over half-an-hour waiting for the plane to be de-iced, and by the time we took off, I had but minutes between the time my flight was to land and my connection's take-off.

By talking with my mom, I learned that if I were to miss this flight, then I would be stranded in Seattle until 6:00 am. In what seemed like a scene from an action movie, I busted a gut to get from one plane to the other, but I wasn't pushy enough getting off of the plane with all of my junk and I ended being about 30 seconds late for my connection. They had just released from the gate. I was...No, I am...stranded in Seattle.
They offered me a hotel with a shuttle, but I simply don't trust myself to wake up on time in order to get back here, etc and also I am terrible in TSA and I would much rather spend one night in an airport than have to uncheck my bags, recheck them and then go through THAT again. Jeez. Thank you to those who have offered to let me take shelter with them, though. The offer is VERY much appreciated, but I am in a mood. I have food vouchers, though! Dunno how they work, but there's a first time for everything!

How will I spend the next 6 hours? Who knows! Watching videos on the Internet. Playing video games. Writing. Eating. NOT SLEEPING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS ANOTHER FLIGHT I JUST WANNA GO HOME."

...I've already lasted 4 hours. 2 hours left to go.
talk to me man you can do it how are your vitals I'm with ya till the end let's do this
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 18, 2015, 04:17:32 AMtalk to me man you can do it how are your vitals I'm with ya till the end let's do this
Currently my blood is imploding after I finished my mcDonalds like an hour ago. Need more fluids.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on December 18, 2015, 04:18:46 AMCurrently my blood is imploding after I finished my mcDonalds like an hour ago. Need more fluids.
GET THIS MAN A CAPRI SUN STAT
unmotivated

Nebbles

i woke up with horrible neck pain and it hurts to move
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on December 18, 2015, 04:14:59 AM(rant)
Dudee idk if this is what you were looking for but that situation is literally on my bucket list. I want to miss a flight and get stranded in a random airport somewhere are you kidding me?? Some days I wish I could just buy a ticket but instead of getting on a plane just sit in the terminals and relax :-)

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles on December 18, 2015, 01:44:00 PMDudee idk if this is what you were looking for but that situation is literally on my bucket list. I want to miss a flight and get stranded in a random airport somewhere are you kidding me?? Some days I wish I could just buy a ticket but instead of getting on a plane just sit in the terminals and relax :-)
lol well I'm done with flying around for now. But yeah I totally understand what you mean and it would be super fun, but the thing is that I was banking on sleeping on the plane that I missed, and I didn't trust myself enough to sleep in the airport and not miss my flight.

If I did have like a huge layover (and I wasn't y'know...alone), I'd be totally down for airport shenanigans, but I was also moving a lot of stuff from school because winter break and I just was not in the mood to be frivolous. I'm still not. I'm tried and cranky. Wah.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

I sent an email to the Pokemon Center support to see if a product was discontinued or only temporarily out of stock, and they pretty much said "Lol we dunno. Keep checking the website to find out!"
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Some people just don't deserve high expectations. It only sets you up for disappointment.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

*vague generic post that translates to "give me attention pls"*
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bubbles

Quote from: Nebbles on December 22, 2015, 10:20:11 PMSome people just don't deserve high expectations. It only sets you up for disappointment.
I'm terrified of this every day because I hold some people so highly :/ I'm sorry for whatever happened

@Noc wee woo ass alert

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.