The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 11:07:15 AMFamily guy isn't funny anyway so good choice.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 26, 2015, 11:07:40 AMtruth

Is too! It's better then the Simpsons!

I wasn't surprised that Dude doesn't like it, but am surprised that Noc doesn't...he and Peter are like equally sarcastic...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

Family Guy doesn't sit well with me. The Simpsons, however, is absolutely brilliant every time I watch it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Pianist Da Sootopolis

IMO the reason a lot of people don't find family guy funny is because it relies a lot on shock value.
I like it and American Dad because of that, but I also think the Simpson's humor has much more thought put into it.
Also, I love simpsons because it's from Springfield, Oregon, bi*tches!
what is shitpost

Dude

What's shocking about it? It's all fart humor.

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 26, 2015, 12:08:33 PMIMO the reason a lot of people don't find family guy funny is because it relies a lot on shock value.
I like it and American Dad because of that, but I also think the Simpson's humor has much more thought put into it.
Also, I love simpsons because it's from Springfield, Oregon, bi*tches!
uh, no, it's from springfield, illinois
unmotivated

Dude

Ok, I'm going to say something and it's probably going to piss some people off, but idgaf.

I don't like how everyone is playing along with TG about his gender. I mean I was OK when his avatar was just chicken fries but now with it being Miku and text like "Omg I'm so pretty #DirtySlut" or some shit it kinda pisses me off.

Plus he mentions wanting a girlfriend multiple times.
Quote from: ThatGamer on January 04, 2015, 07:55:21 PM
Quote from: Yugi on January 04, 2015, 07:35:04 PMi thought you had a girlfriend
That was a joke.
Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 09:48:23 PMWe should have a "complaints about not having girlfriends" thread...you do the honors, MarioLegoFan!
Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 04:40:36 PMMy resolution(s) is to:
1. Get a girlfriend.
2. Get through High School
3. Be on next years thread recap as "NSM's best member"

So please, stop it with the female pronouns guys.

SlowPokemon

Dude with all due respect calm the fuck down. Even if she's lying about her gender, it doesn't really matter as long as that's not hurting anyone. There's even a possibility she's trans or genderqueer and just likes being called by female pronouns. In any case, she's made it very clear she wants to be referred to as a girl, and I don't care what the situation is, you adhere to that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 01:57:16 PMOk, I'm going to say something and it's probably going to piss some people off, but idgaf.

I don't like how everyone is playing along with TG about his gender. I mean I was OK when her avatar was just chicken fries but now with it being Miku and text like "Omg I'm so pretty #DirtySlut" or some shit it kinda pisses me off.

Plus she mentions wanting a girlfriend multiple times.That was a joke.

So please, stop it with the female pronouns guys.

Hey, you know those were all jokes! And I am not a slut, don't call me one! Just because you don't believe me doesn't mean you have to be mean about it...  :(

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2015, 02:01:22 PMDude with all due respect calm the fuck down. Even if she's lying about her gender, it doesn't really matter as long as that's not hurting anyone. There's even a possibility she's trans or genderqueer and just likes being called by female pronouns. In any case, she's made it very clear she wants to be referred to as a girl, and I don't care what the situation is, you adhere to that.

Thanks Slow, for sticking up for me...but I actually am a girl, not a trans gender....