The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Whoever thinks "pisses" is a swear word needs help XD

Olimar12345

Um clash of clans is like a textbook example of what a casual game is. Whether or not it frustrates you means nothing.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I see what you mean. It actually was pretty easy until now. I just hit level 100 this week.

Olimar12345

"I see what you mean" doesn't really sound like a proper response in this situation. Unless you looked into the subject privately, I didn't say anything that you could have seen and agreed with. Also, difficulty isn't a defining feature for a casual game. There are better definitions out here, but essentially a casual game is just a game you can play "casually." It may be easy, but not being difficult isn't really a feature, it's more of an outcome.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Because Urban Dictionary is the top-of-the-line source on English profanity  ::)
what is shitpost

Dude

Waddle Bro

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 24, 2015, 10:55:52 AMWhoever thinks "pisses" is a swear word needs help XD
except piss is universally considered as a vulgar and an offensive word ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sounds like you're the one who needs help with their native language

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Dude on August 24, 2015, 11:10:37 AMOK, where would you go?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/piss
Here, it is defined as vulgar slang. So yes, it's a "curse word", but Urban Dic. is not the most reliable source ;)
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 24, 2015, 11:13:24 AMhttp://www.thefreedictionary.com/piss
Here, it is defined as vulgar slang. So yes, it's a "curse word", but Urban Dic. is not the most reliable source ;)

Lol urban dic
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 24, 2015, 11:13:24 AMhttp://www.thefreedictionary.com/piss
Thanks, prick.

blueflower999

This is the silliest exchange I've seen on this site in a while.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Altissimo

alti complains:
two of my friends treated me poorly recently and I'm debating whether to cut them out of my life for good because I've been treated like shit a lot by people I cared about and I put up with far more of it than I should, and I finally feel like I need to stand up for myself here.
But if I do that I'll only have, like, five friends left in my life. One of whom lives here but goes to college ten hours away. Three of whom live in other states entirely and I met through the Internet. And the last one doesn't really text or talk very often. I'm just so fucking insecure that I can't help but wonder if it's worth it to keep friends that treat me poorly simply because "I need them in my life".

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 24, 2015, 11:19:03 AMalti complains:
two of my friends treated me poorly recently and I'm debating whether to cut them out of my life for good because I've been treated like shit a lot by people I cared about and I put up with far more of it than I should, and I finally feel like I need to stand up for myself here.
But if I do that I'll only have, like, five friends left in my life. One of whom lives here but goes to college ten hours away. Three of whom live in other states entirely and I met through the Internet. And the last one doesn't really text or talk very often. I'm just so fucking insecure that I can't help but wonder if it's worth it to keep friends that treat me poorly simply because "I need them in my life".

My friends treat me bad too. You just gotta live with it.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Altissimo

or I could cut them out like I'm talking about doing. Friends /shouldn't/ treat you like shit.