News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

I just checked what kind of exercises the introduction to bioinformatics has and

I don't know anything about anything.

This class is going to be sweat and tears.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

ETFROXX

I had to work register today and it was scarie. :(

Also. Still. Looking. For. A. Place.

Imma cry.

Also I miss school. Mostly the people. College is such a little bitch. Makes you get use to living with certain people for months and fall in love with the morbid little family you become and then rips it all away. ;~;

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 07, 2013, 03:42:20 AMAlso. Still. Looking. For. A. Place.
what the fuck. This I don't even understand.

Wait, are you trying to rent out a house or an apartment or a room/part of a house? Because I thought I remembered you mentioning something about it before. Cuz you should be able to walk into literally any apartment complex ever and have at least one vacancy.

I dunno, but I really hope your luck improves gurl!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Finale has been pissin' me tha eff off lately...

...and then I was offered a free copy of sibelius 7...

hmm...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Olimar, I think I have exactly what you need. I'll PM you about the details soon.

Olimar12345

GOD DAMMIT SON OF A BITCH I JUST WANT TO DISPLAY MEASURE NUMBERS FINALE I HATE YOU SO MUCH
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Ruto

Quote from: GaryOak on May 07, 2013, 03:04:10 AMI just checked what kind of exercises the introduction to bioinformatics has and

I don't know anything about anything.

This class is going to be sweat and tears.

It sounds really cool though. Chemistry has something similar now too, but with mapping proteins and stuff. Better learn Matlab or something if I want to be cool! Hahaha.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 07, 2013, 06:33:05 AMwhat the fuck. This I don't even understand.

Wait, are you trying to rent out a house or an apartment or a room/part of a house? Because I thought I remembered you mentioning something about it before. Cuz you should be able to walk into literally any apartment complex ever and have at least one vacancy.

I dunno, but I really hope your luck improves gurl!

Trying everything, nothings available or gets taken in 2 secs.

Ricky

Quote from: Ruto on May 07, 2013, 09:40:52 PMBetter learn Matlab or something if I want to be cool!
In my education (electrical engineering) I use Matlab quite often. I'm not sure it makes you cool but I might be able to offer some help with it if you need it.

Olimar12345

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on May 07, 2013, 06:50:42 PMOlimar knows my pains and sufferings.

So finale decides that when you export parts it's going to turn off all of the custom measure number regions you've worked so hard to create. "Oh Olimat, jus go trn um bek awn in each sheet!" Okay idiot, but there's about 30 of them, and it takes forever.

FUCK A DUCK.

Wrydryn

I'm missing you guys but I just don't have time enough time for srs internets! :<

Dude

Wrydryn

Yes! It is me!
I'm not avoiding you guys, I swear!

Bubbles

A candid photo of me showed up on my schools facebook page T^T

at least no one in my school uses facebook anymore