News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrideSage99

My life sucks because I always fuck up. Wherever I go, boom, I fuck something up and everyone hates me. I can't remember things for crap, I just try to hard to get people to like me, and nothing ever works in my favor anymore... I can't even help myself....
Add me on skypee if you want; PrideSage99

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: PrideSage99 on December 25, 2012, 03:07:06 AMMy life sucks because I always fuck up. Wherever I go, boom, I fuck something up and everyone hates me. I can't remember things for crap, I just try to hard to get people to like me, and nothing ever works in my favor anymore... I can't even help myself....
you're so pathetic that I hate you

TheZeldaPianist275

Dude.... Fsm..... lay off a little.  Depression sometimes can't be helped.

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

You capitalized "I"  :P

Quote from: PrideSage99 on December 25, 2012, 03:07:06 AMMy life sucks because I always fuck up. Wherever I go, boom, I fuck something up and everyone hates me. I can't remember things for crap, I just try to hard to get people to like me, and nothing ever works in my favor anymore... I can't even help myself....

I don't hate you.  :)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

YOU SHOULD USE ALL CAPS WHEN YOU LACK SERIOUSNESS, YOU IDIOT

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

i have this problem where i have to make the conscious decision not to correct other people
but i cant take it anymore

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 27, 2012, 11:14:10 AMYou better watch out, me and she are going to watch lots of hockey when I get better.
*she and i

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 27, 2012, 11:26:46 AMAnd your pissing me off, haven't you noticed?
*you're

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 18, 2012, 07:31:53 PMSwearing isnt bad in itself, but you can definetly
*definitely

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 18, 2012, 07:31:53 PMwho's geniunly pissed off about something
*genuinely

Quote from: Jompa on December 27, 2012, 06:38:42 AMPaprika
*rosemary

ok im done
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Me too, but sometimes I embaress myself by spelling my own posts wrong. :(

SlowPokemon

EMBARRASS

/calms down

Also that last correction is the most accurate
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

lololol I was just messing with ya by spelling it wrong on purpose.

Bubbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 27, 2012, 02:01:24 PM*definitely
 *genuinely

You have to give me credit to coming CLOSE to spelling those words :P Those are literally the only ones I cant spell unless I really think about it, those and 'successfully' or other words with double letters or -ly -ley endings like that. Like does 'surprise' have a z or an s, it takes me a while :D Other than that words come quickly but I hate those