News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Zunawe on October 19, 2012, 02:45:41 PMSometimes I wonder how these people exist. Somebody asked once in my AP Euro class when the USSR went to war with Russia to take their land.

oh my god
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

^Reminds me of the guy who asked:
"But what happened to the Vikings during WWII?" This was 2 years ago. Holy crap people are dumb.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Zunawe on October 19, 2012, 02:45:41 PMSometimes I wonder how these people exist. Somebody asked once in my AP Euro class when the USSR went to war with Russia to take their land.
To the labor camps with this one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

6 guys moving a grand piano that weights over 300 kilos from an apartment building two floors above the ground without an elevator.

Fuck.

spitllama

A piano is pretty much the one thing you should pay people to move for you.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Clanker37

Quote from: Roz~ on October 19, 2012, 08:28:02 PM^Reminds me of the guy who asked:
"But what happened to the Vikings during WWII?" This was 2 years ago. Holy crap people are dumb.
I heard a girl say, "Is the foamy stuff in a fire extinguisher flamable?"

I almost died.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 21, 2012, 03:55:49 AM6 guys moving a grand piano that weights over 300 kilos from an apartment building two floors above the ground without an elevator.

Fuck.
You fool!

FSM-Reapr

Apparently Finland hates me and doesn't approve me finishing my studies before the military service. Because my plans to go to Juilliard takes 1 year(at least) it makes my total studying amout about 6 years meaning I can't delay my military service. I guess I'll have to do it immediately after coming back to Finland.

Ruto

I've heard of students here going on leave in the middle of the school year to go back to Korea to do their military service.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

FUUUUUU midterms. 2 midterm papers and a presentation due this week.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Everyones dying.

It sucks.

None of you guys better die.

SuperFireKirby

ETFROXX

My boss is going to die!

K ETF'S STORY TIME.
SIT AROUND KIDDIES.

So I've been on break, it doesn't officially end 'till tomorrow. But see, I usually work in our computer lab from 5-9 on Tuesdays, when thinking about it I realized 5 was when the dorms reopen and was like 'omg what if I'm suppose to work!'. I had assumed not because of the break, but I decided to e-mail my boss. This was EARLY this morning. So she's had plenty of time to respond. SO. Bitch doesn't respond, so I get here early just in case. Fucking building is locked! I COULD BE HOME HAVING A HOMECOOKED MEAL AND INSTEAD I'M SITTING IN MY DORM LIKE A FUCKING LOSER.

SuperFireKirby

So is your boss going to die, or are you going to kill your boss?

Or is your boss going to die because of an "accident" brought on by an unfortunate encounter with a disgruntled baseball bat?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 23, 2012, 05:05:18 PMSo is your boss going to die, or are you going to kill your boss?

Or is your boss going to die because of an "accident" brought on by an unfortunate encounter with a disgruntled baseball bat?
Baseball bats are too cliché... maces, on the other hand...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber