The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

Yesterday...lol...I can't believe I didn't check if I tried all the problems though. That's really strange of me XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

I did even worse on my second round of SATs.

great. I'm fucking stupid.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Harvest

...can't...handle...this...essay

My soul left my body days ago.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Jamaha

This morning I was all "Hey, looks like I'm getting better"

Now I'm all "Blargh, I feel like crap"

So much for a fun free weekend.

Ruto

Blargh, it's way too hard not to feel too depressed about everything -.-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

So it was 1:30 and I was standing on the train platform.

It was 83 today.

I was hot

The Santa Anas were blowing

Now it's 9 hours later, and I has a sinus infection... great.

Harvest

Well hey I have it the worst.

I spent the entire weekend not fapping so I could have amazing sex with my girlfriend today because it's her birthday.

Turns out it's also her period.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-

SuperFireKirby

Ruto

Ewww -.- TMI

I'm saying it because it is. And not it could be a lot worse.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Harvest on November 27, 2011, 03:39:18 PMWell hey I have it the worst.

I spent the entire weekend not fapping so I could have amazing sex with my girlfriend today because it's her birthday.

Turns out it's also her period.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LOL.