News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 28, 2011, 02:00:43 PMApparently some of the teachers will be there in an attempt to make sure people aren't that close together.

Ha, I had that job on quite a few of the high school dances...the girls got around that little "no dancing on the walls with a guy" rule by doing that with other girls. >__>

No one slow dances anymore though.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

So we're just going to have to stand in a really tight crowd while fist pumping and trying to stay near each other? >.<

I've been to a dance before, but I was hoping that it would be more, well, sophisticated.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 28, 2011, 02:14:37 PMSo we're just going to have to stand in a really tight crowd while fist pumping and trying to stay near each other? >.<

Yeah, like a rave. -.- Also don't wear clothes that are uncomfortably warm.

That's what my friends tell me, I don't go to those things.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on August 28, 2011, 02:24:14 PMYeah, like a rave. -.- Also don't wear clothes that are uncomfortably warm.

That's what my friends tell me, I don't go to those things.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure :P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 28, 2011, 02:14:37 PMSo we're just going to have to stand in a really tight crowd while fist pumping and trying to stay near each other? >.<

I've been to a dance before, but I was hoping that it would be more, well, sophisticated.  :P
Here's 95% of all dance movements that will be pefromed at your homecoming:

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

My dad is enforcing a new rule. No games of any kind Monday~Thursday. Why? Because last year my grades got slightly off track at the beginning of the year. His reason: "I can't reward you before you show effort, that doesn't make sense."

I've done every freaking APUSH homework assignment so far, in addition to all other homework in all other classes, which apparently isn't showing that I'm actually trying this year (if this was last year, I wouldn't have even thought about doing some of these, they're ridiculous).

I just can't get over the fact that he's essentially grounding me for slacking off, when I haven't slacked off yet. So "not rewarding in advance" is basically "punishing you for stuff you might do in the future."

Wtf dad.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

^It's cause you're a junior and it is the most important year of your high school career. Im thinking he wants to make sure you don't have the option to slack off.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 29, 2011, 03:25:50 PMMy dad is enforcing a new rule. No games of any kind Monday~Thursday. Why? Because last year my grades got slightly off track at the beginning of the year. His reason: "I can't reward you before you show effort, that doesn't make sense."

I've done every freaking APUSH homework assignment so far, in addition to all other homework in all other classes, which apparently isn't showing that I'm actually trying this year (if this was last year, I wouldn't have even thought about doing some of these, they're ridiculous).

I just can't get over the fact that he's essentially grounding me for slacking off, when I haven't slacked off yet. So "not rewarding in advance" is basically "punishing you for stuff you might do in the future."

Wtf dad.
Oh, it's been that way for me since, well, elementary. Unless I've finished everything ever including long term projects.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

FUCK. MY. LIFE.

I WAS CRAVING ORANGE JUICE LAST NIGHT AT WORK RITE.

SO WE GO ON BREAK.

I'M LIKE 'YAY MACHINE WITH ORANGE JUICE'.

MACHINE WITH ORANGE JUICE DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.

PISSED ETF WAS PISSED. D:<

master_gamer38

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 30, 2011, 09:10:37 AMFUCK. MY. LIFE.

I WAS CRAVING ORANGE JUICE LAST NIGHT AT WORK RITE.

SO WE GO ON BREAK.

I'M LIKE 'YAY MACHINE WITH ORANGE JUICE'.

MACHINE WITH ORANGE JUICE DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.

PISSED ETF WAS PISSED. D:<

I was waiting for this. XD
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

So my stomach is killing me and I feel like I'm going to throw up and I'm at the library trying to get my home work done on their crappy computer because teachers can't just print the fucking assignment and give it to us and my computer is still in the shop and the guy there doesnt know what the hell is wrong with the damn thing!

FML

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Bah, if only I had sent an email immediately after seeing this apartment for rent.

But no, too slow - still no place to live.

Winter

I'm sorry man, I hope things go well for you soon!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 30, 2011, 12:16:08 PMSo my stomach is killing me and I feel like I'm going to throw up and I'm at the library trying to get my home work done on their crappy computer because teachers can't just print the fucking assignment and give it to us and my computer is still in the shop and the guy there doesnt know what the hell is wrong with the damn thing!

FML

So my stomach is killing me from eating some delicious tacos at this amazing mexican restaurant that is totally amazing, but they were soooooo good and now they're wreaking havoc. Damn you taco tuesdays! (I am so going to miss this place when I leave for school)