News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Who is Jack Layton? Oh wow. He does sound like a great person. :o Sux...

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on August 22, 2011, 05:22:42 PMStill can't believe my hero/idol is dead...
I'm sad. And I cried when I read the letter he wrote for us, Canadians, while he knew that he was going to die soon...
I'm going to wear orange clothes this week.
*Le hug.*
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

triforced1

I'm really sorry. I wish America was so attached  to their leaders that they became really emotional  after they passed away. If Obama died, people would  probably  cheer.

Dude

Universe-X is a whore/bitch/fucker/badname. I hope he dies in a pit of despair.

Ass.

universe-X

Thanks. :) Cuz now I know who I really value from this site as a friend(s).

That leaves SFK, winter, Saria, Roz, Ruto, Slow, Nebbles, MaestroUGC, ETF, DRP, gzgregory, etc. (not in any specific order)('cept for SFK being first, cuz his all caps posts secretly made my day a lot of the time)

Dude, you never truly valued me as a friend, it seems, if you're willing to end it so easily.
So I hope you and whatever sense you have left trip down a flight of stairs onto a pile of glass where mice later come and eat the intestines out of your coma-induced body. Go to hell.

kbai.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Quote from: universe-X on August 22, 2011, 06:43:47 PMThanks. :) Cuz now I know who I really value from this site as a friend(s).

That leaves SFK, winter, Saria, Roz, Ruto, Slow, Nebbles, MaestroUGC, ETF, DRP, gzgregory, etc. (not in any specific order)('cept for SFK being first, cuz his all caps posts secretly made my day a lot of the time)

Dude, you never truly valued me as a friend, it seems, if you're willing to end it so easily.
So I hope you and whatever sense you have left trip down a flight of stairs onto a pile of glass where mice later come and eat the intestines out of your coma-induced body. Go to hell.

kbai.
Thank you.

Nebbles

Quote from: universe-X on August 22, 2011, 06:43:47 PMThanks. :) Cuz now I know who I really value from this site as a friend(s).

kbai.

Wow, I'm a valued friend to you? Really? ;3; Thanks!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Winter

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on August 22, 2011, 06:43:47 PMDude, you never truly valued me as a friend, it seems, if you're willing to end it so easily.
lolk
btw, you started it, bitch.

SuperFireKirby

for some reason, your hand looks shopped to me. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

This is getting out of hand. Please stop now.

Re: The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2011, 06:59:59 PMfor some reason, your hand looks shopped to me. :P
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING WHEN I PASTED THE PICTURE IN PAINT TO SAVE IT. XD

Quote from: Winter on August 22, 2011, 07:00:56 PMThis is getting out of hand. Please stop now.
lolk.

One more thing though,

So Uni is like "THE WHOLE REASON I LEFT WAS CUZ OF YOU DUDE LOLOL."
So he started it. I honestly didn't have a problem till he said that.

Winter

Nebbles

Quote from: Winter on August 22, 2011, 06:55:10 PM5 mins ago he thought your name was Mebbles.

xD

Mebbles is actually kind of cute. XD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel