News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2011, 04:06:10 AMk so my social awkwardness is really stopping me from doing stuff like hanging out with friends or having fun with stuff or asking out a girl or standing up for myself. How do I get over this because it's the same every time I try.

SUCK IT UP AND BE A MAN.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2011, 04:06:10 AMk so my social awkwardness is really stopping me from doing stuff like hanging out with friends or having fun with stuff or asking out a girl or standing up for myself. How do I get over this because it's the same every time I try.
Take a bold step. Most regrets are things you didn't do! It is a hard step to take, but you will grow no matter what.

triforced1

What Dr. P said. I remember the first time I asked a girl out, scariest thing of my life. But it was worth it! So don't be afraid.

Mashi

Define your social awkwardness.  There are many factors that could be attributed to why you seem to be having these problems.  Perhaps you're just naturally taciturn, or perhaps you just can't seem to join in on a conversation, perhaps you're shy, etc.

Of course, whatever the reason, the answer is usually going to be "try to change yourself" or something along those lines.  Though, that won't always be necessary, so to say, but it usually is the most efficient.

Saria

You're MINE.

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

ZIP UP YOUR MAN SUIT AND PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE THROAT. PROBLEM SOLVED

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Er, guys, remember that the girl he likes is going out with someone else.

Well. that sucks.  :(
Anyways, she might not realize that you have feelings for her. So she's not 'tormenting' you on purpose.
And she never really turned you down if someone else said it in a joking way. So. idk I'll shut up now.

Fuck you, Jub!  :'(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

YEAH JUB, SHUT UP. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR REASON OR LOGIC OR RIGHT-NESS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 16, 2011, 12:13:19 PMEr, guys, remember that the girl he likes is going out with someone else.

Well. that sucks.  :(
Anyways, she might not realize that you have feelings for her. So she's not 'tormenting' you on purpose.
And she never really turned you down if someone else said it in a joking way. So. idk I'll shut up now.

Fuck you, Jub!  :'(

Don't get him started. She knows okay. She has known for a while.

Jub3r7

:O

That's why I said fuck you jub, cause apparently no idea what I'm talking about.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Probably.

Most guys dont realize it before they pass the point of no return

Jamaha

SlowPokemon

^THIS

But anyway today was just so much easier, I think it's one of those things that seems stupider after you wake up. Joining this marching band thingy with the synthesizer part, or whatever, should probably at least help with my fear of...social...situations?...

Even though I've got no shot with her doesn't mean we can't be really good friends. Eventually I think the getting over her part will come by itself. There are other girls, who don't yet know how awkward I am. PLUS I'm not so sure I want to get into the whole dating thing yet...it seems really frivolous and like a lot of work.

Umm yeah so anyway I think you should all say out loud, "PLEASE, RYAN" after you read this, don't ask.

I'm such a pathetic little dick sometimes, sorry xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.