News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I don't get sick that much either... usually like once or twice a year.

I am germophobe, so I bring hand sanitizer everywhere.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Harvest

I used to get sick all the time.  Now I get sick at a normal rate, happy about that.
-

DrP

I rarely get sick. The last time I was legitimately sick was in January of 2007.

Whenever the Santa Anas blow or there is a drastic change in temperature, I get a sinus infection (and I usually get about 2-6 each year)

SuperFireKirby

So now that school's around, I'm all into the girl I was I was all in to before summer. God I hope we have a class together and I don't pussy out and ask her out this time around.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on August 15, 2011, 08:25:39 AMWhat? Protein's not gonna make you fat..
I said Poutine.

It's French Fries covered in curd cheese and gravy. It's really good, but quite fattening.

spitllama

Oh gotcha. I thought you were intentionally spelling it wrong :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 15, 2011, 08:43:09 AMI said Poutine.

It's French Fries covered in curd cheese and gravy. It's really good, but quite fattening.

But so tasty! Well depending on where you order it. But still. D:

Edit:

K so apparently my friends decided last week that they'd go to Valcartier water park this Saturday. They left me out. I'm the only one who didn't know. The only reason I do know now is because one of my friends asked me if I was going. Oh and it's not the first time they do that.
I'm so fucking pissed right now.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Yeah, it does. I'm mad at them, and sad because they've done it before. Sigh.
I guess I'll just have to make new friends in University. Even though I hate talking to people. D:

DrP

Fuck those bitches. I've had that happen to me a few times (mainly for movies)

That's why with our IRL in Frenchland, that will be one of our many stops.

Clanker37

Quote from: Roz~ on August 15, 2011, 10:10:02 PMEven though I hate talking to people. D:
ikr

Parents are like "You'll make new friends!" etc. but they lie! They know that I hate people

SlowPokemon

k so my social awkwardness is really stopping me from doing stuff like hanging out with friends or having fun with stuff or asking out a girl or standing up for myself. How do I get over this because it's the same every time I try.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2011, 04:06:10 AMk so my social awkwardness is really stopping me from doing stuff like hanging out with friends or having fun with stuff or asking out a girl or standing up for myself. How do I get over this because it's the same every time I try.
Take a deep breath and get it over with. You'll be happier once it's doneUnless you screw up sobad, that you can't possibly ever think about again and comit suicide after 3 months of torture

If things do go wrong, always remember that NSM loves you (In a non-pedofilic way) and you can always complain tell us about it.