News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I don't get sick that much either... usually like once or twice a year.

I am germophobe, so I bring hand sanitizer everywhere.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Harvest

I used to get sick all the time.  Now I get sick at a normal rate, happy about that.
-

DrP

I rarely get sick. The last time I was legitimately sick was in January of 2007.

Whenever the Santa Anas blow or there is a drastic change in temperature, I get a sinus infection (and I usually get about 2-6 each year)

SuperFireKirby

So now that school's around, I'm all into the girl I was I was all in to before summer. God I hope we have a class together and I don't pussy out and ask her out this time around.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on August 15, 2011, 08:25:39 AMWhat? Protein's not gonna make you fat..
I said Poutine.

It's French Fries covered in curd cheese and gravy. It's really good, but quite fattening.

spitllama

Oh gotcha. I thought you were intentionally spelling it wrong :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 15, 2011, 08:43:09 AMI said Poutine.

It's French Fries covered in curd cheese and gravy. It's really good, but quite fattening.

But so tasty! Well depending on where you order it. But still. D:

Edit:

K so apparently my friends decided last week that they'd go to Valcartier water park this Saturday. They left me out. I'm the only one who didn't know. The only reason I do know now is because one of my friends asked me if I was going. Oh and it's not the first time they do that.
I'm so fucking pissed right now.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Yeah, it does. I'm mad at them, and sad because they've done it before. Sigh.
I guess I'll just have to make new friends in University. Even though I hate talking to people. D:

DrP

Fuck those bitches. I've had that happen to me a few times (mainly for movies)

That's why with our IRL in Frenchland, that will be one of our many stops.

Clanker37

Quote from: Roz~ on August 15, 2011, 10:10:02 PMEven though I hate talking to people. D:
ikr

Parents are like "You'll make new friends!" etc. but they lie! They know that I hate people

SlowPokemon

k so my social awkwardness is really stopping me from doing stuff like hanging out with friends or having fun with stuff or asking out a girl or standing up for myself. How do I get over this because it's the same every time I try.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2011, 04:06:10 AMk so my social awkwardness is really stopping me from doing stuff like hanging out with friends or having fun with stuff or asking out a girl or standing up for myself. How do I get over this because it's the same every time I try.
Take a deep breath and get it over with. You'll be happier once it's doneUnless you screw up sobad, that you can't possibly ever think about again and comit suicide after 3 months of torture

If things do go wrong, always remember that NSM loves you (In a non-pedofilic way) and you can always complain tell us about it.