News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on August 13, 2011, 05:02:46 PMI don't think it's possible to feel "stuck at the shore" unless you're on the West Coast...? Everywhere else it's way too much fun.

I disagree one hundred percent :<
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

I didn't say that. The beach in general does not have to be fun. In fact quite often it kind of sucks.

spitllama

Submissions Page

Nebbles

We have a shore house down here. I'm on the east coast, remember? And I'm hardly a beach goer, so... yeah.

Time to be a lonely, bored hermit whoooo
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

The beach is so overrated.

I really don't like it. Not to mention the mass wave of tourists there between May and September... hahaha.

Nebbles

I always get weird looks when I tell people I'm not a huge fan of the beach. It's hot as shit, there's bugs around, and you get disgustingly sandy and sometimes it reeks. :| I just don't like it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I don't care for the beach either, but not for any of the reasons you mentioned.

Ruto

The beach isn't much fun here, there's burning hot, dirty sand and too many people in swimsuits trying to tan or look attractive...>__>

I don't really believe how people say they go to the beach because the city's too hot. At least when I step on glass in the city, I'm wearing shoes.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Holy crap I didn't realize my neighbor has a gossiping problem that made even fat sis disgusted. She's saying that I was antisocial1, I didn't know anything2, and would always be stuck with the younger people because I couldn't fit in with the older kids3. Also the last two times she visited us, out hamsters died shortly after, and so did that bulldog she was pet-sitting for her friend.

1Look, this is why you can't have a conversation standing on a staircase with a ton of groceries. Also I didn't expect to see her unlocking the door to another apartment that wasn't hers. Other than that, someone please tell me I'm not awkward.
2*cough cough cough* Three research jobs and projects with scientists and college professors
3Somebody who is facebook friends with me, please insert a comment about my "older friends."

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on August 13, 2011, 06:43:33 PMHoly crap I didn't realize my neighbor has a gossiping problem that made even fat sis disgusted. She's saying that I was antisocial1, I didn't know anything2, and would always be stuck with the younger people because I couldn't fit in with the older kids3. Also the last two times she visited us, out hamsters died shortly after, and so did that bulldog she was pet-sitting for her friend.

1Look, this is why you can't have a conversation standing on a staircase with a ton of groceries. Also I didn't expect to see her unlocking the door to another apartment that wasn't hers. Other than that, someone please tell me I'm not awkward.
2*cough cough cough* Three research jobs and projects with scientists and college professors
3Somebody who is facebook friends with me, please insert a comment about my "older friends."

My previous neighbor. Oh my god. I don't even know where to start.

Harvest

-

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on August 13, 2011, 06:43:33 PMHoly crap I didn't realize my neighbor has a gossiping problem that made even fat sis disgusted. She's saying that I was antisocial1, I didn't know anything2, and would always be stuck with the younger people because I couldn't fit in with the older kids3. Also the last two times she visited us, out hamsters died shortly after, and so did that bulldog she was pet-sitting for her friend.

SHE FUCKING KILLED MY HAMMY. THAT BITCH. And people don't know about your jobs. You always keep quiet. And you didn't have 3 research jobs. -_- You aren't even hired for the third one yet. We keep telling you to email your professor. -_-

Also, I left my perfect Clow Cards on the couch in the middle of a pile of clothes where it would be safe. BUT THE NEXT MORNING, I SAW 1 OF THE CARDS CREASED. IT WAS SAT ON. AND WHO'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'S FAT AND SITS ON THE COUCH? MY MOM. AND OUT OF THE WHOLE UNIQUE DECK THAT HAD TO BE SAT ON WAS THE WINDY CARD. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday