News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

Mashi, schadenfreude is the feeling of pleasure at the misfortune of others, not a title.

And it's delicious.

me irl
[close]

Mashi

Ahhh, I see, my mistake.  Thank you for correcting me.

spitllama

This is how I remember those words:

Schadenfreude

Sadist

Easy as pie
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Anger. Bitterness. Disappointment. Anger. Resentment. Resignedness. Like shit. Anger. Stupid. Jealous. Anger.

These are the things I feel right now.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^Someone needs to punch a certain boyfriend in the face

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 11, 2011, 02:21:51 PM^Someone needs to punch a certain boyfriend in the face

I would if I had legitimate reason to other than "grr I love margaret so step off bitch even though she pretty much already rejected me grr"

I was so pissed today when I finally saw margaret at the end of the day and before I had the chance to finish my sentence he popped up and interrupted me and started talking to her. Wtf man. I walked away and I don't think either of them noticed.

Mashi

Asexuality is the best sexual orientation.
Discuss.

Ruto

^Lol, but how do you prove someone is? :P

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 11, 2011, 03:36:17 PMI would if I had legitimate reason to other than "grr I love margaret so step off bitch even though she pretty much already rejected me grr"

I was so pissed today when I finally saw margaret at the end of the day and before I had the chance to finish my sentence he popped up and interrupted me and started talking to her. Wtf man. I walked away and I don't think either of them noticed.

Hmm, she didn't *technically* reject you if you didn't ask her -__-

But anyway that guy really is being an ass. I remember these people from high school, except it was mostly the girls who did that stuff.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

^THIS. Except it involves friends, not boyfriends. :P
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on August 11, 2011, 03:44:40 PMHmm, she didn't *technically* reject you if you didn't ask her -__-

Someone once said to her to go out w/me or something jokingly during a conversation after she had found out and she was basically like "lolno"... :P

Ruto

Lol if someone jokingly said it, I would have said no anyway for teh lulz. Seriously it only counts if you ask her xD

(Found out what? That you liked her? Anyway I still stick to what I said above)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on August 11, 2011, 03:44:40 PM^Lol, but how do you prove someone is? :P
Mashi is asexual, didn't you know?

Also yeah I agree and disagree with Mashi.
Without love, you won't feel the pang of its loss, but with it you can feel the gain. <3

Also I feel really lucky at times because she had turned someone down before me...
I hadn't even realized it at the time. But. That happened.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: Mashi on August 11, 2011, 03:42:27 PMAsexuality is the best sexual orientation.
Discuss.

^This.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 11, 2011, 06:06:25 PMMashi is asexual, didn't you know?

Also yeah I agree and disagree with Mashi.
Without love, you won't feel the pang of its loss, but with it you can feel the gain. <3

Also I feel really lucky at times because she had turned someone down before me...
I hadn't even realized it at the time. But. That happened.

Pretty sure you don't really gain a lot of stuff from love. Unless you divorce from your husband/wife.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.