The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 09, 2011, 07:50:54 PMThe 20 free games isn't worth buying it before the price drop for.  It's just a nice bonus for people that bought it too early.
I thought about getting it as soon as possible to get the gba games, since it's the only handheld I've missed completely.
But since it's so expensive in sweden (about 10$ more than in the US!), I'll wait
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 09, 2011, 08:51:12 PMThey're going to release a nice bundle or new model later, they always do.  That's why I waited, besides the fact that there are no games 9_9
So true, so true. Biggest reason I wait

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Margaret wants to meet and befriend my brother, who is now at our high school as of tomorrow. My younger brother is a complete jerk to me 80% of the time. If they start hanging out I will kill myself.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

triforced1

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Mashi

Schadenfreude would probably be a better word in this case, since a sadist takes pleasure in inflicting pain.
Though, most Schadenfreudes are sadists anyway, so I suppose it works in this case.

Jub3r7

T_T The Aradia and Tavros video comes to mind....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

Quote from: Mashi on August 10, 2011, 05:49:07 PMSchadenfreude would probably be a better word in this case, since a sadist takes pleasure in inflicting pain.
Though, most Schadenfreudes are sadists anyway, so I suppose it works in this case.

You and your words. :3
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on August 10, 2011, 05:49:07 PMSchadenfreude would probably be a better word in this case, since a sadist takes pleasure in inflicting pain.

Lol there was this kids book series I used to read about demented twins, edgar and ellen, and they had that word emblazoned on their front gate.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.