News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING TODAY... FREAKED ME OUT, MAN.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Harvest

Well I still feel bad about not being in Poland anymore.  Another one of the girls I met there added me on facebook...and jesus christ...the pictures...I just....need to kill myself......they are just so fucking hot over there.  Mindblowing really.
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on August 03, 2011, 03:07:34 PMI DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING TODAY... FREAKED ME OUT, MAN.

I SAW A REALLY UGLY GIRL WHO HAD NOTHING ON YOU TODAY... FREAKED ME OUT, MAN.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SuperFireKirby

I wish all girls could be California Poland girls.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Shit.
"Worst year ever for students trying to find an apartment in the Helsinki region"

One hell of a year to go to the military service: The coldest winter in like 1000 years, hottest summer in 20 years and the worst year ever when trying to get a place to live after the service.

Shit.

Nakah

Apparently, the financial aid office at the school I was planning on going to this semester told me the most I can get out of financial aid is ~$700, because of some 'corrections' that had to be made which affected my overall eligibility. My bill for just one semester is slightly over 10 grand. The most I can take out in a student loan for the whole two semesters is slightly over 5 grand.

Shit.

SlowPokemon

Spent all summer convincing myself I'm not in love with Margaret anymore. Went to open house at school today and saw her, she was so fucking happy to see me for some reason. Graaahh I hate myself for loving her, it's so pathetic. And I don't have any classes with her again.

...what the hell, do girls do this to guys on purpose? Do they try? Am I overly dramatic? Am I just ridiculously pathetic?

What the hell. Just what the hell...god I need to go stab something...preferably her boyfriend...graaahh...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2011, 07:52:12 AMSpent all summer convincing myself I'm not in love with Margaret anymore. Went to open house at school today and saw her, she was so fucking happy to see me for some reason. Graaahh I hate myself for loving her, it's so pathetic. And I don't have any classes with her again.

...what the hell, do girls do this to guys on purpose? Do they try? Am I overly dramatic? Am I just ridiculously pathetic?
^yes                      ^yes              ^yes                            ^and from my point of view, no. I gotcha beat on multiple level of patheticness when it comes to the wimins.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on August 04, 2011, 03:09:38 AMShit.
"Worst year ever for students trying to find an apartment in the Helsinki region"

One hell of a year to go to the military service: The coldest winter in like 1000 years, hottest summer in 20 years and the worst year ever when trying to get a place to live after the service.

Shit.

Unbelievable -.-

Quote from: Nakah on August 04, 2011, 06:37:49 AMApparently, the financial aid office at the school I was planning on going to this semester told me the most I can get out of financial aid is ~$700, because of some 'corrections' that had to be made which affected my overall eligibility. My bill for just one semester is slightly over 10 grand. The most I can take out in a student loan for the whole two semesters is slightly over 5 grand.

Shit.

You could try another borrower...it's a bad time to take any loans at all. Stupid greedy banks.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2011, 07:52:12 AMSpent all summer convincing myself I'm not in love with Margaret anymore. Went to open house at school today and saw her, she was so fucking happy to see me for some reason. Graaahh I hate myself for loving her, it's so pathetic. And I don't have any classes with her again.

What the hell. Just what the hell...god I need to go stab something...preferably her boyfriend...graaahh...

Huh, why didn't you end your rant with 'shit' like everyone else? And what exactly do girls do again? ??? Normally I don't pretend to be happy to see someone. Usually it's "oh hey, it's you" or "you again?" or "hi...".  

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

No she was legit happy to see me but idk why she even likes me...and I meant driving guys insane, is that just in our heads or are you messing with us? Dx

SuperFireKirby

bro, I wish there was some girl I loved who was legit happy to see me(beside Mah Wife, of course). Consider yourself lucky

SlowPokemon

That still doesn't change the fact she has a boyfriend (whom I would still like to stab)

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 04, 2011, 10:40:51 AMbro, I wish there was some girl I loved who was legit happy to see me(beside Mah Wife, of course). Consider yourself lucky
I like you. D: You always mmd!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2011, 10:42:50 AMThat still doesn't change the fact she has a boyfriend (whom I would still like to stab)
Shouldn't you be going after Harvest?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2011, 10:42:50 AM(whom I would still like to stab)
DOIT. OR OR OR... go to her house at 1:00 in the morning and play some crappy love song out of an unnecessarily large boom box AND WIN HER HEART. then stab the ex-boyfriend for being an inconvenience