News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

She thought I was "Alex Malarkey" just like the other 497543903432 people that added me as a friend.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

...why is that funny? Are you saying I couldn't be a famous christian book writer?

YOU'RE ON.

Winter

Oh no. Alex Malarky's self help book for the religiously challenged.

Brassman388

universe-X

Quote from: Dude on August 01, 2011, 07:19:04 PMDid you click most recent?
Now I see it.

And you know what's retarded. I look for "Alex Malarkey" and you don't show up... retards.

Ruto

Yep, they must think that the author would spell his own name wrong...I'm sure the real author wouldn't even think of hiding his page from search results!

Do you even look anything like him? Think about an offensive picture?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Alex Malarkey is a 12 years old kid who's paraplegic. Wonder how can they mistake Dude for that kid.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

universe-X

Saw an orange lizard in my bathroom today.... freaked me out, man :/

Jub3r7

I PULLED A SPIDER OUT OF MY SHIRT TODAY... FREAKED ME OUT, MAN.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

I SAW I YOUNG CHILD BE DEVOURED BY A PORCUPINE TODAY....FREAKED ME OUT, MAN.