The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starrgrl24

I'm auditioning for Peabody Conservatory piano program...and I didn't practice much during the summer...yeaah....shame on me.

I like chocolate. :3

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Clanker37

Ugh I hate my sister. She's four years older than me and she is so mature in a bad way. Like she's so mature that she nags. Like a/my mother. So while my parents are at work instead of having a lazy older sister who couldn't care less what I did just as I stayed away from the Tim Tams I have to put up with "What are you doing?" and "Put your plates and cups in the dishwasher!" and "Do your practise!" (OK that one's not so bad). Ugh it's like having three parents that nag and argue and pull guilt trips.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2011, 03:43:08 PMI HATE my freaking siblings. I don't know why I'm so nice all the time. I'm not going to be anymore. Wtf. Stupid. They're so horrible. Ugh. Can't STAND them anymore. I'm not being so nice anymore, it doesn't get anyone anywhere. Ugh. So fucking disgusted.
Quote from: universe-X on July 31, 2011, 01:53:59 PMMy mom decides to lecture me about doing work around the house. And today, we were cleaning while we can before school starts and my mom starts working 2 jobs. 'Twas fun and stuff, I helped my dad bring a treadmill downstairs and outside, when he cut his finger, I got a band-aid, neosporin, etc, I vacuumed a few rooms, cleaned up the hundreds of pages of sheet music I left on the couch, etc. I think I did an alright job. So then later, I start practicing piano and my parents and sister resume cleaning the room around me. Note- I've been asking all day how I could help them. So, once they're done and I'm done practicing, I go to the computer... where my bitchy sister decides to just start annoying me with "You haven't helped at all, you should've helped instead of sleeping all day" and this is while I'm trying to catch up on the stuff I usually check in the morning and while I'm making sheet music. And then she leaves while leaving a hit on the back of my head.

I fucking hate my sister, she's fucking annoying, and she's only slowing me down in life. She's the main reason my grades were so low during freshman year.

I hate her. I hate her. I fucking hate her.
Quote from: Clanker37 on August 01, 2011, 06:48:23 AMUgh I hate my sister. She's four years older than me and she is so mature in a bad way. Like she's so mature that she nags. Like a/my mother. So while my parents are at work instead of having a lazy older sister who couldn't care less what I did just as I stayed away from the Tim Tams I have to put up with "What are you doing?" and "Put your plates and cups in the dishwasher!" and "Do your practise!" (OK that one's not so bad). Ugh it's like having three parents that nag and argue and pull guilt trips.
OMG I HATE MY SIBLINGS. THEY'RE SUCH POOPY HEADS AND THEY'RE SO MEEEEAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN. GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

You will stop being a dick...you will stop being a dick...you will stop being a dick...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

What SFK said. I survived and I never made a big deal of it.

universe-X

I'll wait the next time you say "12 year old" or "bitch girl from college".

Ruto

My sisters are 22, 19 and 11. -.-

So all the categories you can think of including "bitchy teen sister".

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

ETFROXX

universe-X

Quote from: Dude on August 01, 2011, 04:35:57 PMhttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1412648212
Flame her. Please. I'm so tired of dealing with these people imbeciles.
You see, I was gonna be a douche and be like "HA, KNEW YOU'D COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMEONE" but I shut myself up when I saw this:

Sent her a generic troll message.

Ruto

1) Make fun of her and ask her if Confucius said her "favorite quote". He did, but it was using negatives...

2) Point out that she worked for Quest Diagnostics and ask her how much crap she's had to handle her whole career.

3) Lol bad privacy settings.

4) Grammar fail in her own posts. How can you spell it as "atletes" when it's correctly spelled as "athletes" right below? >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X