News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

This mights sound really depressing, but...
a while back I told myself that I would never fit in anywhere; if I ever felt like I fit in, it would be just a feeling, and that I would be satisfied with it.

So thanks everyone for making me feel as if I fit in, whether I do or not.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Every day something new drives me crazy. I think I'm being made fun of somehow.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

My mom decides to lecture me about doing work around the house. And today, we were cleaning while we can before school starts and my mom starts working 2 jobs. 'Twas fun and stuff, I helped my dad bring a treadmill downstairs and outside, when he cut his finger, I got a band-aid, neosporin, etc, I vacuumed a few rooms, cleaned up the hundreds of pages of sheet music I left on the couch, etc. I think I did an alright job. So then later, I start practicing piano and my parents and sister resume cleaning the room around me. Note- I've been asking all day how I could help them. So, once they're done and I'm done practicing, I go to the computer... where my bitchy sister decides to just start annoying me with "You haven't helped at all, you should've helped instead of sleeping all day" and this is while I'm trying to catch up on the stuff I usually check in the morning and while I'm making sheet music. And then she leaves while leaving a hit on the back of my head.

I fucking hate my sister, she's fucking annoying, and she's only slowing me down in life. She's the main reason my grades were so low during freshman year.

I hate her. I hate her. I fucking hate her.

fingerz

It's their way of trying to aggravate you. I have two brothers and they're the exact same. :(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

I just realised my brother is actually taller than me. (he wasn't a year or so ago)

Goddommit.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

I HATE my freaking siblings. I don't know why I'm so nice all the time. I'm not going to be anymore. Wtf. Stupid. They're so horrible. Ugh. Can't STAND them anymore. I'm not being so nice anymore, it doesn't get anyone anywhere. Ugh. So fucking disgusted.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I'm pretty sure my parents think I'm insane in a fairly literal sense. They've finally caught on, now they must DIE.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2011, 03:43:08 PMI HATE my freaking siblings. I don't know why I'm so nice all the time. I'm not going to be anymore. Wtf. Stupid. They're so horrible. Ugh. Can't STAND them anymore. I'm not being so nice anymore, it doesn't get anyone anywhere. Ugh. So fucking disgusted.
That's what I say all the time too. Never works out that way.

As far as being nice, it works, but you need to figure out who really deserves it.

triforced1

The air conditioning in my house went out. It's 105 degrees outside -.-

Ruto

The bad news is that sisters don't learn when they grow up. They'll be like this up to their twenties...I'm sure of that -.-

SuperFireKirby

Ruto