News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I had to come into work really early today and help with a 50 pizza order. That's all fine but no one decided to tell me until this morning. So I went to sleep at like 1:30 or so and got up at 7:30. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 29, 2011, 07:54:22 AMWhere in Florida were you? The East Coast I'm guessing? Cuz we don't get anything like that here in the gulf.
I'm in Destin. A pretty big storm just blew through.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 28, 2011, 07:19:26 PMYOU SEE, MY AMOUNT OF MUSIC WOULD PROBABLY BE AROUND THERE BUT I LIKE TO BUY MY MUSIC LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO
What I download is either legal, used as a trial basis so I figure out what songs from an artist I like so I can buy individually later, or bought because the only other way to get the album is to pay some sketchy guy on ebay $100+.

And lol slow, buying from iTunes  ::)

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 29, 2011, 09:41:53 AMWhat I download is either legal, used as a trial basis so I figure out what songs from an artist I like so I can buy individually later, or bought because the only other way to get the album is to pay some sketchy guy on ebay $100+.

And lol slow, buying from iTunes  ::)

I don't buy anything from itunes unless I feel it's worth paying for. I've bought like two things in the last year, the two parts of the harry potter soundtrack. Any other music I really like isn't available anywhere to pay money for (like game music) so I use ostproject or something similar.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 29, 2011, 08:33:20 AMI had to come into work really early today and help with a 50 pizza order. That's all fine but no one decided to tell me until this morning. So I went to sleep at like 1:30 or so and got up at 7:30. :|

Same. Except I knew that I was working today. x)

So this morning was the worst morning I've ever had. This morning I was working because some girl is on vacation this week, so meh. And then this  bitch treated me like crap, as if I'd never worked in my whole life.  Also my boss told me that when I was working Monday, someone rented a movie but didn't pay for it. I told her wtf, I remember her and she did pay for that movie. She said well if you can't prove it you're going to pay for it. I wanted to tell those 2 to go fuck themselves since they're annoying pricks, but I need that job. .______.
So yea. I'm pissed right now. So fucking pissed. And I'm working again today. I'm going to kill someone.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

triforced1

My parents are being hypocrites. Get outside, they say while glued to their computers themself. Sickening.

universe-X

ETFROXX

MY INTERVIEW IS IN A FEW HOURS AND I'M NERVOUS LKDSLFKJALDKSFJAKJDSF

Also getting my phone and laptop taken away at night.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Oh that sucks.

I'm pretty depressed right now for some odd reason, but I always have the computer lying around at least.  :-\

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Brassman388

Two of the funniest posts I've seen in awhile.