News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

*Sigh*... Sitting in class having to write an essay on the book I'm Not Scared by Niccolo Ammaniti and I'm having so much trouble it's not funny. -_-
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Go ahead. I don't care. Someone could punch me in the face right now and I wouldn't care.

SuperFireKirby

You know, I'm starting to think there is some higher power or God or something wherever who sole purpose in his/her/its eternal life is to FUCK ME OVER AT EVERY POSSIBLE POINT IN MY LIFE. So my computer won't start up so I have to run the windows startup repiar which takes liek ten hours but finally the computer starts properly and I think YAY, BUT THEN the computer is being retarded and freezing up every 5 seconds, meaning I can't work on my awesome pokemans painting, then it stops doing that and works properly and I think YAY, BUT THEN my wacom pad won't work, so I reinstall the driver and then it works and I think YAY, BUT THEN its not working properly so I have to go into the driver and change a bunch of settings and I think YAY, BUT THEN IT TURNS OUT MY PAINTING GOT SAVED AS A FUCKING JPEG AND ALL THE LAYERS GOT COMPRESSED INTO ONE AND ITS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FINISH WHILE STILL MAKING IT LOOK DECENT. so I'm thinking I'm just gonna delete the fucking thing cuz i'm so pissed at it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

My brother had a car accident tonight with the car that's supposed to be mine. Bitch.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

That's too bad :( I wish people weren't so selfish...

Everything is making me sad today. I'm not getting enjoyment out of anything. Books, TV, video games, Pokemon, writing, playing piano, even my irl "friends". And I keep realizing the most random horrible things about myself. I'm starting to realize that no matter who might like me on the internet, I'm really just a pathetic, cruel little creep who can't win and doesn't deserve to. I want to go to sleep and never wake up. I've never felt like this before.

universe-X

o.o I may be under-reacting greatly about this, but if you need something that gets enjoyment out of you try watching this guy. He's gotten me out of everything that has depressed me throughout this year, from failing grades to death.

Otherwise, you have my number already ;P Text me if you want :)

Page 100 get. kdone.

Nebbles

I still have horrible writer's block. I have four ideas planned out, and they're just going nowhere. I can't even think of how to start them. My brain will form ideas while I'm trying to sleep, and then lose them the second I open up word. Brain, come on, you know how to write. I want to write so badly - other than RPing. And I can't push out these fic ideas and it's bugging me so much. I tell the ideas to people, and it still won't do shit. >_< I just wanna write! One of them, at least!

And I know this is a small issue but I've had writer's block for a while now :C And it's upsetting me I can't get rid of it!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 28, 2011, 04:32:58 PMJesus your music tastes must be really limited if you can live with a one gb nano. My nano is 8 gb and I'm almost out of room.
Hm.

My music folder is presently at 59.6GB, though I could easily double/triple that if I downloaded a bunch of stuff I have on some lists and online things that I've been meaning to DL.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

YOU SEE, MY AMOUNT OF MUSIC WOULD PROBABLY BE AROUND THERE BUT I LIKE TO BUY MY MUSIC LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 28, 2011, 07:19:26 PMYOU SEE, MY AMOUNT OF MUSIC WOULD PROBABLY BE AROUND THERE BUT I LIKE TO BUY MY MUSIC LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO

FUCK THE POLICE I LIKE DOWNLOADING MY MUSIC
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Especially if the music in question isn't on itunes at all

Roz~

Working from 8 am to 9 pm tomorrow. I'm going to die. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.