The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

So I got in trouble for 'being up all night again' because my aunt says my lights were on at 3:30. I wasn't awake then, that I remember. :| I went to bed at 1 damnit.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

There's a difference between breathing and playing TF2.

Nowhere is it displaying that you've been breathing for 69 hours.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Ruto

Nearly passed out from being outside today -.- It was ~98F and I was told to buy groceries and make use of the unlimited ride subway pass. Bahhhh.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Received Ruto's package today... well my parents "forgot" to pick it up so I won't be able to get it until Monday. /sadface.jpg
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

All of a sudden, I KNOW I'm unpopular. =P oh well. Who needs popularity when I have an amazing family on NSM?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on July 23, 2011, 03:37:57 PMReceived Ruto's package today... well my parents "forgot" to pick it up so I won't be able to get it until Monday. /sadface.jpg

Ohh. Well at least it didn't get lost...

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 23, 2011, 04:10:46 PMFUCK popularity. that's what I say.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 23, 2011, 04:05:58 PMAll of a sudden, I KNOW I'm unpopular. =P oh well. Who needs popularity when I have an amazing family on NSM?

Yah trying to know all the cool AZNS in high school would have been a waste of time. Sure, I get a lot of facebook photos saying how awsm their parties and barbecues were but at least I didn't have to end up working some embarrassing job selling clothes and cosmetics to other similar teens. It's not like knowing them could help me get a real job somewhere worthwhile. Or have a place to stay when I visit someplace (because they're not going to be anywhere else but NYC) :P

NSM people, however... :D

/rant

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

I'm good with being "well known" within my grade level.

ETFROXX

Most people at school don't like me.

Sux for them. <3

SlowPokemon

They really miss out :< you're pretty awesome.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

My school only had 1000 or so students, so a lot of us knew each other.

Once I was a senior, all the kids in band, some of the sports teams and in class looked up to some of us seniors and juniors, the amazing ones who did AP Physics homework in Religion and playing Pokémon in AP Physics.

So, we're the exception. Everyone at my school was popular.