News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

My life is so fucking confusing.

Even when good stuff happens it's bad.

SlowPokemon

^I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN. I mean people talk about blessings in disguise...but my life seems to be filled with the opposite. XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 09, 2011, 10:13:51 PMWell you're on your way...

"Love is grand...divorce is a hundred grand"

I was the one who got half of your money and I want moar. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Quote from: Saria on July 10, 2011, 03:09:35 PMI was the one who got half of your money and I want moar. :3

Wait how is he suppose to feed Linky and his $1200/week food habit?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Wow, is he constantly dining at five-star french restaurants, ordering veal and other expensive foods, or is he just eating at Chipotle constantly??

I think Linky just needs to hitch a ride and hopes he gets fed.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 10, 2011, 08:56:34 PMWow, is he constantly dining at five-star french restaurants, ordering veal tortured baby cow meat and other expensive foods, or is he just eating at Chipotle constantly??

I think Linky just needs to hitch a ride and hopes he gets fed.
*South Park fix

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Well, then what about the money spent on Chipotliway, huh? What about that.

DrP

Also, cause this is entirely a different subject.

I hate the other admissions assistant I work with. She may be nice and hilarious, but when working with her, she has a hard time grasping being on the phone, while sending an email, while updating a spreadsheet. she can't even get work done in a timely manner.

When I try and get work from her, I have to wait in her office while she spends 30 minutes answering emails which can be done in 5 minutes

My boss is on vacation this week, so... ugh. What to do.

SWMadness

Gee, there's nothing I love more than contributing to our country's rampant obesity epidemic at my job. (I work at a pizza place in the local mall's food court)

Working in the service industry is the fastest way to destroy anyone's faith in humanity.

SuperFireKirby

So I was doing insanely important stuff on my computer yesterday which took me, like, all day to do and apparently my mom exited out of it sometime today and I hadn't saved any of it. Thanks mom.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

^That's why I constantly save important stuff.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

^That's why you don't know how to communicate with wimmins.

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman