The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

lol ETF, you is such a sociopath. such bad person is you. go to your room and try to feel guilty for what you've done!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 08, 2011, 11:24:20 AMlol ETF, you is such a sociopath. such bad person is you. go to your room and try to feel guilty for what you've done!

I lol'd.

fabbemannen

Jub3r7

Don't worry, two of those hours have gone by in only forty minutes.
It'll be done in only a little more than three more hours!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

yeah, my download times are always estimated with 64 kb/s download speed so every download say that it'll take ten hours. my actual download speed is between 3-5 mb/s :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

People mocking me on Facebook because of what happened yesterday. Wtf. Oh and they want me to go out with them again. Yes sure. Makes perfect sense.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on July 08, 2011, 02:17:52 PMPeople mocking me on Facebook because of what happened yesterday. Wtf. Oh and they want me to go out with them again. Yes sure. Makes perfect sense.

Don't go out with them. Tell them to eat their periods. >: P
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

My aunt got jumped last night by my cousin's 'friends' and her left eye is swollen shut.

Roz~

Quote from: Saria on July 08, 2011, 02:24:35 PMDon't go out with them. Tell them to eat their periods. >: P

^This. Oh and someone at my job today asked me "So did you find your car? LOLOLOLZ!" Bitch. I'm so fucking mad.

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 08, 2011, 05:06:15 PMMy aunt got jumped last night by my cousin's 'friends' and her left eye is swollen shut.

WTF. If I ever go to the Cornland remind me to bring a baseball bat so I can hit those 'tards.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 08, 2011, 06:32:04 PM^This. Oh and someone at my job today asked me "So did you find your car? LOLOLOLZ!" Bitch. I'm so fucking mad.

WTF. If I ever go to the Cornland remind me to bring a baseball bat so I can hit those 'tards.
Everyone in Cornland has shotguns. Better bring something better

Roz~

Fine. Redneck Roz will bring some awsm weapon.

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on July 08, 2011, 07:02:04 PMFine. Redneck Roz will bring some awsm weapon.

Don't forget! You have a flamethrower! >:D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on July 08, 2011, 02:24:35 PMDon't go out with them. Tell them to eat their periods. >: P

^mmd, and that's not just me sucking up to Saria ;)

Also I hate that. Being known for something that you never do but somehow you always do even though other people are responsible.

So anyway, my brother asks me to come swimming with me yesterday really loud in front of my parents because I never come since our pool is horrible and usually overcrowded and he knows my dad is always telling me to go. So basically ends up with my dad forcing me to go to get some "fresh air" on a day that's 90°F in the shade. So fine, I go swimming, whatever. When I get to work at 4:00 I realize my contact lenses really hurt my eyes and I can't see right, probably from the poolwater. They hurt my eyes so bad I finally just throw them away. I am REALLY nearsighted so I have to spend the night taking orders with my face leaned in two inches from the computer screen and people asking me if I have a problem. So when we finally leave for home, I tell my mom what happened and she's all like, "oh lol you needed new ones, I set some out for you but forgot to tell you, isn't that funny"

Of course as far as swimming goes that's better than what normally happens, which is he keeps asking me over and over until I finally shout that I don't want to go. And then he makes me look like a complete dick to my parents for not wanting to go swim in a crappy pool. Urrgh these are the reasons I wish for school again.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.