The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Roz's father: OMG ROZ, I JUST GOT A DEADLY DISEASE.

Roz: OH NOES

Roz's Father: AND SINCE YOU BEEN SUCH A GOOD CHILD I'LL LET YOU HAVE A LITTLE BIT!

Roz: F*cough*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 07, 2011, 07:06:08 AMRoz's father: OMG ROZ, I JUST GOT A DEADLY DISEASE.

Roz: OH NOES

Roz's Father: AND SINCE YOU BEEN SUCH A GOOD CHILD I'LL LET YOU HAVE A LITTLE BIT!

Roz: F*cough*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EXACTLY.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SWMadness

Quote from: Roz~ on July 07, 2011, 06:59:49 AMWhen my father took my brother to the hospital, he caught some kind of epic flu. And he felt like it was necessary for me to have it, too. Geeze, I'm tired of being sick all the time. ><

If he's hoping to give you immunity to it, ha ha ha no. Influenza is a virus that mutates very, very rapidly and being exposed to one single strain won't necessarily protect you against all the others. That's why they have to roll out new flu shots every year, and even those vaccines take a sort of shotgun approach by including three different strains of the flu that researchers believe will be the most prevalent that year.

Why yes, I am a Biology major, how did you guess?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Lolol people who need flu shots.

I haven't had one in years. And I never get the flu.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 07, 2011, 08:00:57 AMlololol, people who get flu shots.

^This.

Quote from: SWMadness on July 07, 2011, 07:56:35 AMIf he's hoping to give you immunity to it, ha ha ha no. Influenza is a virus that mutates very, very rapidly and being exposed to one single strain won't necessarily protect you against all the others. That's why they have to roll out new flu shots every year, and even those vaccines take a sort of shotgun approach by including three different strains of the flu that researchers believe will be the most prevalent that year.

Why yes, I am a Biology major, how did you guess?

I'm not a biology major and I also know that stuff. ;)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on July 07, 2011, 08:24:39 AMI'm not a biology major and I also know that stuff. ;)
Yeh, it's fairly common knowledge actually >.>

me irl
[close]

universe-X

I need flu shots ≡_≡ cuz my immune system is, like, one of the worst known to humanity.

The one year I don't get a flu shot... and I get the flu. Freakin' sucked -.-

DrP

I have an amazing one!

All I get are seasonal sinus infections!

Harvest

-

HugoMeister

I get the flu once a year, don't bother with flu shots. I like having the excuse of "I'm sick" to get out of things.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, I STILL ANOTHER 1 1/2 HOURS UNTIL HIMYM IS ON. SOOOOOOOO BORED

ETFROXX

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Good man.

Anyway, I won't be on at night anymore 'cause my familys pissy about me being up all night.

Also I think my aunt believes I'm a sociopath. The sad thing is I'm serious.