The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: Saria on July 05, 2011, 08:03:55 PMFat sis said "FUCK YOU" to me when I told her I ran a bath for her after being in the bathroom for less than 5 minutes when she wanted to take a bath. My parents heard and didn't do anything. They just yelled at me for not going to the bathroom earlier. I'm sick of people treating me like like the shittiest person in history.

Come to le Frenchland. We're going to have parties everyday. Imma treat you to restaurant 'cause it's awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 06, 2011, 12:05:20 AMRuto and I were on thar one night and you weren't even physically there...
I'm not in tinychat 24/7. -_-

Quote from: Roz~ on July 06, 2011, 07:40:24 AMCome to le Frenchland. We're going to have parties everyday. Imma treat you to restaurant 'cause it's awsm.
:3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Saria on July 05, 2011, 11:14:39 PMI go, but last time you wouldn't answer me so I left. :<
I knooowwwwwww. I was off the computer for a while and then came back and was all noooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

My mom treats me better than my sister, apparently, and my sis feels the need to talk to her about it take her anger out on me.

SlowPokemon

Margaret's not taking the hints that I don't want to go to her party next weekend...either I'm being too subtle or she just doesn't see my insinuations...this is bad cause I really don't want to go. I'm terrified of parties, and it does not sound fun anyway....urrrgh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

some days I hate being so stupid.. like today.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 06, 2011, 12:59:06 PMMargaret's not taking the hints that I don't want to go to her party next weekend...either I'm being too subtle or she just doesn't see my insinuations...this is bad cause I really don't want to go. I'm terrified of parties, and it does not sound fun anyway....urrrgh

Just don't show up. If she asks, just say you have aids.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

I played basketball for four hours and now I can barely move.

...wow, I'm weaker than I thought. >_>

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Ruto

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 06, 2011, 01:50:09 PMsome days I hate being so stupid.. like today.

Same here :/

Didn't realize my computer was overheating and it just stopped working and shut down. That pretty much just destroyed everything I didn't manage to save :'(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

When my father took my brother to the hospital, he caught some kind of epic flu. And he felt like it was necessary for me to have it, too. Geeze, I'm tired of being sick all the time. ><
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.