News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Quote from: Saria on June 24, 2011, 08:33:19 AMMe too. 2 more days in this fucking school. 8) I can't wait to go fishing with mah dad. Why don't you spend time with your family? :D

Because they make me want to pull my hair out.

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

How much does it pay? :|

Also, RayWilliamJohnson, the guy who makes his videos explaining viral videos has almost as many subscribers as nigahiga... *rage*

SuperFireKirby

Just watched Capitalism: A Love Story and now I'm all pissed off at banks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

^ I hated that movie.

The only good Michael Moore movie was Canadian Bacon.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Harvest

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 23, 2011, 07:44:04 PMThat's why I ignored my "peers" in high school. 1) They were all idiots who lacked direction in their lives. 2) Their egos were often unjustified as they grew parallel to the size of their social circle. The universe must love me because most my class are either working crap-tastic jobs or flailing around in school, with no idea what they want out of life.

lol, you're "that guy".

haha, pretending having no friends is intentional.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 24, 2011, 01:41:58 PM^ I hated that movie.

The only good Michael Moore movie was Canadian Bacon.
I thought some points in it were really good while others were kinda meh.

I also watched Gasland yesterday which made me all pissed off at the natural gas and petroleum industries.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Michael Moore films tend to do that in people at the subject of his films. 

SuperFireKirby

so opened up my backpack for the first time since school got out. Turned out the lunch I forgot to eat was still in there. Nearly threw up after smelling in. There was a moldy sandwich and rotten grapes BUT mysteriously the chips seemed unharmed. I think they may have overkilled on the preservatives in those chips. :P

Harvest

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

edit: skype with hot chick. plan to hang out. she talks about sex. ends up with her telling me her ex boyfriend slipped her E and raped her. taking him to court.  Whole thing turns awkward. she cries. horrible situation.  I want to kill myself.

Everyone laugh please so I feel better.

Also she laughed at me for being a virgin when the only reason she isn't one is because she was raped.

so fuck.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Greg

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.