News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I haven't been at school yet!

Besides, she's probably not there during the summer anyway.

Harvest

Whenever I'm extremely happy naturally, which is very very rare, my immune system likes to shut down and I get sick. 

Yep, school ends, I feel massive relief and happiness even though exams aren't over yet....and I get a cold..

Well of course, I should have expected this. 
-

Saria

Dunno why everybody hates me and likes my friend. This fat ass in my class doesn't mind when my friend makes fun of her for fun, but when I do it, she takes it seriously and starts spreading fake rumors about me. Nobody ever notices me. My friend watches anime ALL the time and she says stuff like 'desu.' People compliment her almost everyday for her drawings. Even my crush. Nobody believes I drew my drawings. :'(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Oh don't worry, it'll be different in high school.

"Desu?" Whaaaat?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

Isn't high school just a lot worse though?

It was for me!  Total fucking hell!  Allllll the way through.  haha. ahahaha.  I'm surprised I'm still sane, although I suppose I'm not all there...my will and spirit are both dead.
-

Roz~

Quote from: Saria on June 23, 2011, 05:16:51 PMDunno why everybody hates me and likes my friend. This fat ass in my class doesn't mind when my friend makes fun of her for fun, but when I do it, she takes it seriously and starts spreading fake rumors about me. Nobody ever notices me. My friend watches anime ALL the time and she says stuff like 'desu.' People compliment her almost everyday for her drawings. Even my crush. Nobody believes I drew my drawings. :'(

They're stupid. Don't listen to them. We know you're awesome, and you should know too. Don't let that bunch of morons bring you down with what they say.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: Saria on June 23, 2011, 05:16:51 PMDunno why everybody hates me and likes my friend. This fat ass in my class doesn't mind when my friend makes fun of her for fun, but when I do it, she takes it seriously and starts spreading fake rumors about me. Nobody ever notices me. My friend watches anime ALL the time and she says stuff like 'desu.' People compliment her almost everyday for her drawings. Even my crush. Nobody believes I drew my drawings. :'(
Your school must be full of pricks if they hate a cute Asian >_>

That's it! They're all jealous! ;D ....but no egos, please :P

Dude

MaestroUGC

That's why I ignored my "peers" in high school. 1) They were all idiots who lacked direction in their lives. 2) Their egos were often unjustified as they grew parallel to the size of their social circle. The universe must love me because most my class are either working crap-tastic jobs or flailing around in school, with no idea what they want out of life.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ETFROXX

MaestroUGC

You're not typing in all caps...something must be wrong, or more wrong than lately.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

Either you're hilariously arrogant and using such claims as an excuse for your poor social skills or you attended the most unrealistically terrible school imaginable.

Given previous behavior the former seems incredibly likely.

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 23, 2011, 08:20:49 PMI feel really shitty for some reason.
Me too. 2 more days in this fucking school. 8) I can't wait to go fishing with mah dad. Why don't you spend time with your family? :D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Greg

It is freaking hailing.

It is freaking JUNE.

School just freaking ENDED.

RAGE.

SlowPokemon

Saria...divorced me... NOOOO SARIA THINK OF LINKY! :'(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.