News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Dude

universe-X

Oh ok.

lol, I just noticed the "[Don't be pricks]" added to the topic subject.

Greg

This is such an oxymoron, but the "my life sucks" topic just made my day.  ::)

Dude

Oh, I just remembered.

[smartass]Pika hurt my feelings when he said I was going to hell because I am gay. Can he be warned like Hugo was now?[/smartass]

SuperFireKirby

Only idiots can say that. Jesus even rejected Old Testament Law for all you hardcore Christians, and never spoke out against homosexuality in anyway. So under Christian law, you cannot say someone is going to hell because they are gay.

Just stating what needs to be stated, not an argument. So please don't start one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

^I agree, and I'm actually a Christian. I don't want to start anything either. The majority of Christian believe what SFK said, there are just a select few (like my mom) who believe that if you are "different", you'll go to hell. Lemme just say my mom is kinda a massive racist.

universe-X

Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 07, 2011, 02:15:42 PM^*nods head*
fixed.

Mom's depressed cuz of work... she needs to pick a hospital to work where there's actually a crime rate, not one where she's on-call every night :/

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

This is a good topic to let off steam, hopefully not at somebody.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Winter

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.