The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Harvest on May 24, 2011, 07:36:58 PMaha, I fucking hate you people.
Sorry about your friend being a dick.

ETFROXX

I really hate everything right now.

Roz~

Took sleeping pills. Still can't sleep. Geeze.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Pretty sure I just failed my Trigonometry final.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

GEE PEOPLE LEARN2DRIVE FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

universe-X

Missed 1 question on the Texas Assessment of Skills (TAKS) for Math.... that just ruined my 3 year streak of perfect scores for math TAKS. :(

Raymondbl

:o I've only had an Ohio Achievement Assesment perfect math score once(540 it was last year).  Don't worry, you can make it next year!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg

I have my first provincials in 2 weeks.

Blargh, I'm kinda nervous for the English one.

ETFROXX

Sorry hun. They're everywhere in the world, not just Kearney.

SuperFireKirby

I think Mr. Michael needs to take a look in the mirror

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

god fuckn dammit...just lost 2 and a half hours of work on finale. fukn pissed as hell right nao...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

fingerz

Quote from: olimar12345 on May 30, 2011, 04:46:40 PMgod fuckn dammit...just lost 2 and a half hours of work on finale. fukn pissed as hell right nao...
I would be pissed too. Laptop battery run out?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

no, i tried to open up another file that apparently was in 2011 on my 2010 printmusic. after saying "incompatible file" i closed the whole program; BUT I ALREADY SAVED so things were seemingly ok. then it asks "Save changes to document?"-i hit enter without thinking. it replaces my .mus file with some bullshit file that wont open. am i pissed? u bet...

EDIT: and now the file is gone all together. great...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!