News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Uh, in case it was missed, there's also this hugely possible issue:

Quote from: Sebastian on July 06, 2017, 05:51:47 AMIf B-waf has the same issue as me than he can't afford a car.

generally not having access to a car can stop you from driving yourself places.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Kangaroos have a pouch tho, surely that's more convenient
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

As big as I want, Australia doesn't exist anyway
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

You could by the very least show respect to the non-existent inhabitants of Australia, by acknowledging the correct biological information of their non-existent fauna.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

So I just got into the Eterna Forest section on a new playthrough of diamond. First encounter in the forest was a shiny wurmple and a shiny lopunny
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mastersuperfan

You should post that in the Made mah day thread too
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Trainer Ave

You but it kinda sucks because I had to faint one.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

and I'm just sitting here like "I've never found a shiny"

Congratulations anyway, a shiny's still a shiny and that's a big deal. you fainted the wurmple right

Trainer Ave

No actually. The fuckng partner I had with me fainted the lopunny so I caught the wurmple.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Dudeman on July 10, 2017, 12:53:07 PMand I'm just sitting here like "I've never found a shiny"

bruh u wot

you must not have played enough Pokémon

I've found at least 5 by accident (and plenty more when shiny hunting)

...you have the red Gyarados at least, right?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Well yes, but aside from that...
I have no idea how I've gone this long without finding a single legitimate shiny in the wild across four different generations that have shinies, but that's the situation.