well, my life sucks.
These holidays, I've alienated all of the friends I secretely hate in school, and among those that I don't have been
1. Gone to england to stay with relatives
2. Is on a German exchange trip
3. Has been exiled to France by his parents (we threw him a surprise party on the day before his exile)
4. Is currently living with the kid up the road from his house since the kid thinks he's now his best friend and the times I've spent over at my friend's house that kid has called like 5 freaking times every day asking why he can't come over. Stalker.
5. Is hanging out with one of the kids who wants to kill me's girl friend and I'm not going near him because the kid who wants to kill me stalks my friend because his girl friend (lol he'll never tap that) likes him way more than the stalker creep.
6. Kidnapped with his family upstate where he has no internet, or TV, or gaming device of any kind
7. Lost contact with her half a year ago
8. Lost contact with her a YEAR ago
9. Brainwashed by stalker who wants to kill me
10 - 35 Lost contact with them 5 years ago except two kids (just found their phone numbers)
AND I arranged to see those two.. but then I got the flu
wait... that sounds remarkably like the exact reason how and why I found nsm >_> hmmm and now I can spend all of my time with my girlfriend <3
and not be called everyday by kids going "let's go see a movie"
AND I FINALLY ARRANGED SOME SHEET MUSIC AND DID WHAT I WANTED TO DO (while my exiled friend is sad because he only got to play MW2 once). MLIA.
what... I'm waiting for my chocolate covered popcorn to finish popping so I can eat it while watching The Dark Knight. I had to do SOMETHING D: