I want a non-violent videogame and I've narrowed it down to 2

Started by Qew, December 17, 2009, 12:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qew

one is the new Zelda game

Hey it's cutsy, not incredibly hard, played the phantom hourglass that was awesome, also you guys probs have a clue what that is unlike the next one....

the second is a game I've absolutely never heard before, found searching "point and click plot great" on site: wikipedia.org >_> Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - found it in stock too so it's viable

The animation style is like those old educational games I used to... ok fine still play so it'll be a little nostalgic. It has aparantly an incredibly epic plot and puzzles, also the little blurbthingy sounds cool... american tourist wandering in Paris when SUDDENLY A HOMICIDAL CLOWN SHOWS UP AND KILLS EVERYONE, and then you try to solve the mystery :P

yes which one should I get, or just neither and donate the 40 or so dollars to a children's charity and go borrow Matilda from the library?

Qew

uuummmm sorry take back the first option aparantly the train one sucks 9_9

just should I bother even getting the game or just stop?

Gu4n

Seeker

I don't know, I found it slightly better than PH. The puzzles are almost difficult, and the bosses almost interesting. The plot is horrible. Apparently a generic group of "good spirits" sealed away an evil demon by building... wait for it... railroad tracks. And now that trains are invented, walking anywhere seems to be pretty much inconceivable. And now Link has completed the transformation into a complete moron. And Zelda is an annoying cross between Ciela and Gruntilda from Banjo Kazooie. She considers what happens to her body, which she forced out of right at the beginning by the way so it's of no use to her at all, to be vastly more pressing that the thought of an ancient evil being resurrected to destroy the entire world. Oh, and they killed the overworld.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

...why do you want a non-violent game?

And there are plenty of Indie PC games you can try out.

me irl
[close]

Zintendo

No idea why, but I am recommending you get your hands on a copy of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.  I no lifed the hell out of it and put in 120 hours to get S ranks on all missions :D It will keep you busy for an eternity.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.