News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

same here, though graduation was the week before finals, so we werent technically out yet

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I am stupidly sick.  Also my dragon egg died.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 13, 2011, 05:56:09 PMI am stupidly sick.  Also my dragon egg died.

Hope you get better soon :(  get another egg!  I'll click on it more this time.  If I'm not mistaken, Jub's first two eggs died too.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 13, 2011, 05:11:51 PMOur band plays at graduation every year and they deal with it.
Meh, most of us are like "Once we're out, we're out. Bai."

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on May 13, 2011, 08:14:59 PMMeh, most of us are like "Once we're out, we're out. Bai."
The only time I've returned back to my high school is to get a form signed by a guidance counselor and to pick up my mom... but the admin loves me cause Im already grown-up from my high school self... according to them

SuperFireKirby

Went to see the Florida Orchestra tonight. Played 2 symphonies. First, Dr. Atomic's Symphony which sounds awesome but I hated it. Then there was another one I forget the name of that was AWESOME. I'll remember it eventually.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Done with all IB tests besides the cakewalk Comp Sci one next week :)

me irl
[close]

DrP

Im learning C# right now. Gonna write me some WP7 apps!

Greg

I have got to learn a programming language one of these days.  :P

dahans

Wooooooooooo! Finally my (written) final exams are over! I will be more active again. I promise xD. Did I miss anything?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Roz~

Was bored so I got a dragon egg. Pretty sure it's going to die though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on May 14, 2011, 07:39:36 AMWooooooooooo! Finally my (written) final exams are over! I will be more active again. I promise xD. Did I miss anything?

"Raymondbl strikes back!"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on May 14, 2011, 07:39:36 AMWooooooooooo! Finally my (written) final exams are over! I will be more active again. I promise xD. Did I miss anything?
Finally! xD Umm, you didn't miss a lot, except for page 1000 of this topic D:

SuperRiolu

Wooo! I finally navigated California and am in the Central Coast now!

First thing on the list, Beach!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!