The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 10, 2011, 07:30:29 PM^I second this notion.
Third the notion, except your bottom can't fall out.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on May 10, 2011, 05:48:53 PMRoz! o: So we're discussing Romeo & Juliet in class, and whenever someone says "Rosaline", I think "Rosalie" xP (consider this a good thing, lol)

Haha orly? Some dude thinks it's funny to call me Rosaline, but I hate it. >.<

Also my Geography teacher wanted to change our paper's due date AGAIN. HE'S ALREADY DONE IT TWICE.
Hopefully we got mad at him and in the end he didn't change it. Due date = May 20th, and he wanted to change it for May 13th.
Can't wait for school to finally be over.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

-

DrP

I have a stat project where I have to collect data on mobile phone use.

IF you have an American Cellphone (or have American cellphone service), please take this. I need n>200

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/541656/Mobile-Device-Survey

universe-X

*sigh* My friend, who's a black belt and is therefore a higher level than me in taekwondo, assigned my 50 push ups with a 5 second pause between each one in the first 10. ._. oh yeah, and then 30 more afterwards by the instructor to the class.

I need to work out more xP

DrP

Once I get home, I need to burn off this Freshman 12 I've gained... ugh. Jogging 3-4 days a week!

Harvest

Went through the tiny natural area in my city.  In most places, you could still see houses or buildings around, also there was garbage in the water and stuff like that.  It made me pretty angry, and even more disgusted with humans......it also made me really understand the plight of Canada's, and the world's, Aboriginal peoples...although I guess I understood it already thanks to my Native Studies course...but this gave me more of a perspective...

Not going to do anything about it, since I'm an awful human too.
-

SlowPokemon

Read through TWTGO for the first time in forever... this summer I will write something better. I feel like writing something.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Roz~

I had all afternoon to work on one of my papers, but I ended up doing nothing. Ugh, why do I have to be so lazy? >.<

SuperRiolu

I woke up at 10 this morning. I haven't slept in this late in a long time.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
Still have 2 papers to finish but hey. No big deal.

DrP

YAYYYYY!

I still have three weeks of class, but I have a 4 day weekend in two!

universe-X

Our director is planning on "making" the orchestra play at the seniors' graduation... which is the day after we get out of school. Oh, and he thinks he can take it for a grade, lmao. xD

KefkaticFanatic

Our band plays at graduation every year and they deal with it.

me irl
[close]